[FOR-SALE] Slim 4 Soft Back Button PCB, Caps and 3D Parts (OPEN)

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
HoolyHoo

Re: [FOR-SALE] Slim 4 Soft Back Button PCB, Caps and 3D Parts (OPEN)

Post by HoolyHoo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:10 am

therobotx5 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:44 am
Is it possible to just order the curcuit board or possibly a Gerber file. I do not need the silicone buttons or the button caps since I already have plenty. They do not allow PM's for new users. I would have contacted you through that.
Thanks
I just sell it as a kit but keep in mind it also includes the 3D parts needed for installation and cap inserts.

Vernpi

Post by Vernpi » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Hey hooly I just ordered for the boxypixel dmg build I'm doing. Will the caps stay inside the case or will I have to dig up ds lite buttons which was recommended by boxypixel? I know you got one around somewhere lol. Thanks bud.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:01 am

Vernpi wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:41 pm
Hey hooly I just ordered for the boxypixel dmg build I'm doing. Will the caps stay inside the case or will I have to dig up ds lite buttons which was recommended by boxypixel? I know you got one around somewhere lol. Thanks bud.
Unfortunately I don’t have one of his awesome shells yet but I believe he adapted it to use ds lite buttons so you probably will need those. I believe he did repurpose one of the caps included in my kit for the power/reset button though. Here is a link from his website on assembly that might help.

https://www.boxypixel.com/pages/assembl ... pi-dmg-cm3

straddle

Post by straddle » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm

I'm about to order this with a few other items. I have a question beforehand - are you able to source NES-style concave button caps for this? (i.e. ones that are sunken in the middle rather than being raised). I really like the idea of having the normal raised buttons for L1/R1 and then the other type for L2/R2. This way you could easily tell them apart just by feel. If you don't have NES style caps, can you let me know the size so that I can see if I can find some? Thanks!

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 am

straddle wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm
I'm about to order this with a few other items. I have a question beforehand - are you able to source NES-style concave button caps for this? (i.e. ones that are sunken in the middle rather than being raised). I really like the idea of having the normal raised buttons for L1/R1 and then the other type for L2/R2. This way you could easily tell them apart just by feel. If you don't have NES style caps, can you let me know the size so that I can see if I can find some? Thanks!
Unfortunately no. Doubt you would be able to find that unless they are custom made but if you do let me know. These caps have a 5.5mm diameter.