[SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
sikend667

Re: [SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Post by sikend667 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:35 pm

What’s the output voltage on the remote LED pads? Just trying to make sure I have the right LEDs

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Any standard LED will work, each color has it's own specific voltage which can be found on any datasheet for LEDs.

Here is an article with a chart and LED colors (scroll down a bit)
https://www.petervis.com/electronics/le ... lator.html
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

MattPurland

Post by MattPurland » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 am

Hello all,

Has anyone tried the Retro PSU with the RPi 4? Looking at the specs it should work, fingers crossed it does! Looking forward to getting one once they come back in stock as I'm unable to find anything that'll work with the RPi 4.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:59 am

The Retro PSU v1 the one in this thread can not reliably power it all unless it's pi 4 by itself but the new V2 can which I should have stock of in a few weeks. It can do up to 6A. Here is a video of someone who tested out the new version on some power hungry devices.

Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:17 am

Cool! What's the new IC you're using? Have you thought about PD? Overkill for a retro psu but charging would be VERY fast