[SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Post by Helder » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 am

winnetouch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:42 am
Does this have a safe shutdown option?
It has battery level monitoring if you have the SCL and SDA pins available which will do a safeshutdown when the battery is low along with an on screen warning.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

doomydoomer

Post by doomydoomer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Helder wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:09 am
Pretty sure Bluup updated the OneForAll to include more buttons but it seems it hasn't been updated on my github yet so use his to have the extra buttons and updates he has recently done:

https://github.com/withgallantry/OneForAll
Thanks for the info.

DJJK

Post by DJJK » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:42 am

Can anybody tell me how to wire the original dmg switch to the Retro PSU?

DJJK

Post by DJJK » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am

So i figured it out myself, but now the next problem. I just destroyed my retro psu, because the solder pad of EN just came off! So there is no way i can solder a switch to it.
Is there any change a trough hole version of the Retro PSU can be sold?
because the wires keep coming off the pads, and as i apply more heat the pad came off.

VeteranGamer

Post by VeteranGamer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:28 am

DJJK wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am
So i figured it out myself, but now the next problem. I just destroyed my retro psu, because the solder pad of EN just came off! So there is no way i can solder a switch to it.
because the wires keep coming off the pads, and as i apply more heat the pad came off.

if you start/open a post here....

viewforum.php?f=44&sid=700a81d9b032bccb7b50129bbf9d40f4

or here

viewforum.php?f=52&sid=700a81d9b032bccb7b50129bbf9d40f4

(NOT both)

with photos of what you've down....
and what your now working with.....

then lets see if there is a work around for you (which I feel there should be)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:07 pm

DJJK wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am
Wire keeps coming off means shitty solder or shitty soldering iron, you might also be putting too much strain on the wire like pulling on it. There another point you can solder to to have EN feature but are you sure you're not going to rip this part off?

Solder your EN wire to the right side of the resistor at R1, DON'T DAMAGE this area or the boars is pretty much toast.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

DJJK

Post by DJJK » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:34 am

Well actually I already posted the results in the help forum. And I fixed the problem. https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9001 For my soldering iron I use a Weller WE1010, or a WX2021 and I always use flux when soldering. There was no strain on the wire because I used a breadboard for all the testing.

turbochris

Post by turbochris » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:19 am

do I have to use retropie for the safe shutdown and battery monitor to work? I'd like to be able to do this in plain old raspian

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 am

Helder, I do not see any add to cart buttons on your website... tried different browsers, no vpn etc. Any ideas? Looking for a battery and a PSU

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm

AntFJ wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 am
Helder, I do not see any add to cart buttons on your website... tried different browsers, no vpn etc. Any ideas? Looking for a battery and a PSU
If you happen to be in a country I don't ship to it will not have those buttons but I did also clear the cache so if you fall in the places I ship and sell to it should work.

Where are you located? and I have a sale right now on everything on my site so best to grab it this weekend while it's on sale.