[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
smarm
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by smarm » Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
No DM here. Blueprint, thank you for your help, but KonnorJ has done this already, why are we going through the same motions over and over again?

Heedermann
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 30, 2019 8:28 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
That's the problem. You shouldn't be playing the middle man. Rich has to answer those mails directly. And he clearly doesn't.

Skeyth
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Skeyth » Thu May 30, 2019 9:00 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
Please, add me to the list, order #2417 placed on December 26

Bluup
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Thu May 30, 2019 9:18 am

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:28 am
Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
That's the problem. You shouldn't be playing the middle man. Rich has to answer those mails directly. And he clearly doesn't.
I get that, I'm just trying to help in the meantime.
Looking for info on how to get started with the Pocket FE? Check out http://www.bluuplabs.com

Bluup
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Thu May 30, 2019 9:19 am

Skeyth wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:00 am
Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
Please, add me to the list, order #2417 placed on December 26
Added you to the list.
Looking for info on how to get started with the Pocket FE? Check out http://www.bluuplabs.com

User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 617 times
Been thanked: 1318 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by wermy » Thu May 30, 2019 9:28 am

Heedermann wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:23 am
wermy wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 pm
Please keep us updated. If they are not responding to requests for refunds at this point, that's a big problem.
I think we're at a point where Rich is not responding to requests for refunds.
Let's wait for an update on the paypal situation. I did some googling and from what I could find, some people reported that they were able to send refunds when their account was frozen and some were not. But yes, this is very discouraging, I wish he would get on here and type up a quick update more often than every 2 weeks.
ImageImageImageImage

superbuzz
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 am
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by superbuzz » Thu May 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:20 am
You should have had the i2s boards by now. I'll forward this on for checking.
Thanks man, hope to hear back soon

Deviate
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Deviate » Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Can someone who has had their order shipped recently tell us what order number you are.

I can't think of any other way to estimate when Ill be getting mine.

smarm
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by smarm » Fri May 31, 2019 7:03 am

Deviate wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 pm
Can someone who has had their order shipped recently tell us what order number you are.

I can't think of any other way to estimate when Ill be getting mine.
Order numbers are no guarantee of delivery order it turns out.. Exactly the same orders as mine with later order numbers have shipped; that’s how you reward early orders apparently.

Quick question: how will you all celebrate your 1 year wait anniversary?

User avatar
dirtybeagles
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 6:04 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by dirtybeagles » Fri May 31, 2019 8:50 am

I ordered mine Dec 6, 2018 and order number #2296 if anyone is tracking. It was for a fully built FE.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest