[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
BMG

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by BMG » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 am

I can't believe I'm having to chase this up again and on another platform.

Promise after promise from several people in this community assuring me that the items will be ready by this date, then that date and so on. Having to constantly request updates is ridiculous and after 9 months of getting messed around I get told I'll be getting a refund but still nothing?!?! Your company is terrible, if you don't have the product to sell or the staff to make the product on time then don't sell them at all. All I ever see is pictures of empty cases with posts containing empty promises like "each and every Pocket FE order WILL make its way to you, I can assure you that". Well I was assured back in July that my order would be ready by end of July so unfortunately the word of everyone involved with Galaxy Gaming means toss all at this point. Please can you just refund me my money for order #2378. But actually send the money this time and not just say you will.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm

BMG wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 am
I can't believe I'm having to chase this up again and on another platform.

Promise after promise from several people in this community assuring me that the items will be ready by this date, then that date and so on. Having to constantly request updates is ridiculous and after 9 months of getting messed around I get told I'll be getting a refund but still nothing?!?! Your company is terrible, if you don't have the product to sell or the staff to make the product on time then don't sell them at all. All I ever see is pictures of empty cases with posts containing empty promises like "each and every Pocket FE order WILL make its way to you, I can assure you that". Well I was assured back in July that my order would be ready by end of July so unfortunately the word of everyone involved with Galaxy Gaming means toss all at this point. Please can you just refund me my money for order #2378. But actually send the money this time and not just say you will.
I totally understand the frustration and appreciate you only the updates from here to show that orders are going out, I also know that yours is a full build and for the past few weeks the kits have taken priority but that has shifted recently. Refunds were and have been processed but during the time where PayPal was frozen the refund orders numbers were recorded and those who requested them were contacted to see if they did indeed want a refund or wanted the order shipping out as the funds were now available for shipping. The same offer stands for you. If you DM https://www.instagram.com/galaxygaminguk/ he will be able to either refund you directly or discuss your order if you do want it sending. Apologies you weren't contacted in the past about it after requesting a refund.

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:26 pm

Bluup, sent you a PM about my order a few days back.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:14 pm

TeeReQs wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:26 pm
I'll check that now for you.

BMG

Post by BMG » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Thats utter garbage, I've contacted galaxygaminuk which was after the "Paypal freeze" and was told I'd get a refund and then nothing happened?!?!?!?!?!

Now what do you suggest I do?

Beavis

Post by Beavis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Blip, I also sent you a pm about my order. A reply would be appreciated.

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Bluup, please check my order too!
I've made several posts on the thread over the past few weeks and a bunch of PMs to you. No news since the start of July....
Bluup wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:14 pm
TeeReQs wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:26 pm
I'll check that now for you.

pozooo

Post by pozooo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:24 am

I recieved my package earlier this week. Have to say even thou this process was pain in the ass, the content of the kit and the pre cut case looks amazing. Some modifications and finishing touches is needed still to be done but totally awesome pack. Hopefully I can do some documentation as I get to building next week. Cheers and hope you get the rest of them out there soon. 👍

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Anyone looking for a refund please once again send me a pm, this applies to any outstanding requests also, thanks.

BMG

Post by BMG » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:35 am

Sent PM