[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
galaxygaming

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by galaxygaming » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 am

16th FEB UPDATE:
I thought I should update this post for people asking about T1 and T2 Preorders and some communication issues. I do do this a hobby and have a 9 -5 which does take up a lot of time, which whilst not an excuse has contributed to some communication delays, which I apologise for and will endeavour to get back to all out standing emails ASAP. With regards to the T1 and T2 status, I do have a batch of T1 I'm hand assembling while a batch of fully assembled boards are coming from MakerFabs which has enough assembled boards to cover ALL out standing pre orders. Whilst we appreciate this is way later than the T1 and later than the T2 dates given, we decided to ensure quality and speed to get them all made at MakerFabs. So the Round 3 dates are now the dates that will be used for all FE pre orders, which are listed below. As this has added to the delays, we would like to offer anyone who would not like to hold out until the Round 3 shipping dates from Tier 1 and 2 a full refund. Drop me a DM on here, Instagram, or email galaxygaminguk666@gmail.com with your order number and I will happily sort that for you. For those of you who are wishing to wait, we thank you for your patience and look forward to you all getting your pre orders.

In the meantime we will ensure this post is updated with pics of the CNC cutting of the cases and various other processes of the orders assembly for you all.

GG & BL

ekilla

Post by ekilla » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi Rich, thank you for the update. I appriciate that.

Personaly I have no problem with waiting, as long as I know why and if it's going forward.
My personal main problem, as said, was that I often read out of the updates I will get my pre order soon, but it always wasn't the case.
I will wait for it, since what you created looks amazing as far as pictures and videos can show.

And I really get that all of this is a fuckton of work especially besides a job and that things like with the lenses just happen.

But please do me and the others just one favour.
Try to be more realistic with your estimates. Don´t say for example tier one will ship within the next 2 weeks when 4 or 5 weeks later you are still not ready. It should be something you see comming that 2 weeks are by far not enough time to finish all the work. As far as I asume it was just not enough time, without another osbtacle occured.

So, the last question: If now the timeline of tier 3 is the one for everyone, do you think that the date from post one for that, 20 Feb, is still realistic at this point or would you rather add some time to be save?

You know, man I can´t wait, but I don´t always want to be disapointed when given dates are gone without anything. If you had said and had known at the beginnig you can´t ship before March 19, I still would have bought it. But hadn´t been dissapointed so often in the meantime. I hadn´t been at all.

Thanks
Regards Tim

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:20 pm

ekilla wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Hi Rich, thank you for the update. I appriciate that.

Personaly I have no problem with waiting, as long as I know why and if it's going forward.
My personal main problem, as said, was that I often read out of the updates I will get my pre order soon, but it always wasn't the case.
I will wait for it, since what you created looks amazing as far as pictures and videos can show.

And I really get that all of this is a fuckton of work especially besides a job and that things like with the lenses just happen.

But please do me and the others just one favour.
Try to be more realistic with your estimates. Don´t say for example tier one will ship within the next 2 weeks when 4 or 5 weeks later you are still not ready. It should be something you see comming that 2 weeks are by far not enough time to finish all the work. As far as I asume it was just not enough time, without another osbtacle occured.

So, the last question: If now the timeline of tier 3 is the one for everyone, do you think that the date from post one for that, 20 Feb, is still realistic at this point or would you rather add some time to be save?

You know, man I can´t wait, but I don´t always want to be disapointed when given dates are gone without anything. If you had said and had known at the beginnig you can´t ship before March 19, I still would have bought it. But hadn´t been dissapointed so often in the meantime. I hadn´t been at all.

Thanks
Regards Tim
Hey, we should be adhering to that timeline as much as we can, all we need to finish the kits is on the way so once these bits come (assembled PCBs and last of the lenses) we should be able to get the ball rolling on shipping out the outstanding. I appreciate you sticking with us and being supportive and hope you enjoy your kit when it arrives.

Cheers, Konnor

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Order #2414 and #2230

I recieved "your orders are complete" emails on February 1st and have not recieved any packages. Total of 7 bare pcbs ordered. Have these shipped?

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:06 pm

:geek:
Been busy making up some more PCBs by hand
Attachments
img2.jpg
img2.jpg (20.1 KiB) Viewed 8076 times
img.jpg
img.jpg (30.19 KiB) Viewed 8076 times

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Looking good :) looking at your Instagram story seems your very busy, keep up the good work

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm

AntFJ wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Order #2414 and #2230

I recieved "your orders are complete" emails on February 1st and have not recieved any packages. Total of 7 bare pcbs ordered. Have these shipped?
Looks like you are international so your order may still be in transit, hope it arrives safely.

-Konnor

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Kenneth wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm
Looking good :) looking at your Instagram story seems your very busy, keep up the good work
Thanks for the kind words! :)

-Konnor

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Konnor,
Does that mean they shipped or you aren't sure? Do you have tracking numbers?

galaxygaming wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm
AntFJ wrote:
Order #2414 and #2230

Looks like you are international so your order may still be in transit, hope it arrives safely.

-Konnor

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:37 am

AntFJ wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:11 pm
Konnor,
Does that mean they shipped or you aren't sure? Do you have tracking numbers?

galaxygaming wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm
AntFJ wrote:
Order #2414 and #2230

-Konnor
They should have shipped, did you choose the tracked option when you ordered?
-Konnor