[SOLD] Kite Circuitsword, new and unused

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
future

[SOLD] Kite Circuitsword, new and unused

Post by future » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:35 am

Hi, I'm selling my kite circuitsword because I don't have time to build it right now so it's just sitting on my desk. Might as well sell it to someone who'll make good use of it. :D

I got it from this round: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5212

I'm asking what I paid for it (including tax): £166 shipped UK. I'm in London and will knock a tenner off if you want to pick up in person. Can do international if you pay postage.

Cheers!
Last edited by future on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kornmeal

Re: [FOR SALE] Kite Circuitsword, new and unused

Post by Kornmeal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Interested however I do not have the money available at the moment, if it's still available in a while I would definitely be willing to purchase it!

dlorp

Post by dlorp » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 am

I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one as a gift for a friend! PM me whenever you get the chance to.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:17 am

dlorp wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 am
I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one as a gift for a friend! PM me whenever you get the chance to.
You should be the one sending the PM. Normally these things go first come first served and the queue starts in the private message box.

DieselDummy

Post by DieselDummy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 am

dryja123 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:17 am
dlorp wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 am
You should be the one sending the PM. Normally these things go first come first served and the queue starts in the private message box.
I sent this user a pm 3 days ago and it's still in the outbox. Starting to get sceptical, especially after seeing this is the only post by this person

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:24 pm

DieselDummy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 am

I sent this user a pm 3 days ago and it's still in the outbox. Starting to get sceptical, especially after seeing this is the only post by this person
They could be tied up with work or something with their personal life. I agree with you, it's always buyer beware here and you should always remain skeptical. There is an option to e-mail the individual when you send the PM. There's a greater chance that they'll see the e-mail if they used an e-mail account that they check regularly when they registered.

future

Post by future » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:21 am

dryja123 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:24 pm
DieselDummy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 am

They could be tied up with work or something with their personal life. I agree with you, it's always buyer beware here and you should always remain skeptical. There is an option to e-mail the individual when you send the PM. There's a greater chance that they'll see the e-mail if they used an e-mail account that they check regularly when they registered.
Oh damn, I was waiting for an email to tell me my for sale post had even been approved. Didn't see all these responses until now. Sorry! Yes it's my first post, this gameboy was going to be my first project but alas I don't have the time right now. I'll respond to PMs asap.

oOclarkOo

Post by oOclarkOo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:42 am

Hello, I just discovered the world to raspberry pi games so am new to the site and the hobby in general.

What all is included with the circuit sword? Just the board? Battery, screen, buttons, etc? Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I am interested in possibly purchasing this from you.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:19 pm

oOclarkOo wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:42 am
Hello, I just discovered the world to raspberry pi games so am new to the site and the hobby in general.

What all is included with the circuit sword? Just the board? Battery, screen, buttons, etc? Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I am interested in possibly purchasing this from you.
Hello, welcome to the community! This thread will answer your questions:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6145

Kite also has a dedicated github and wiki page for the circuit sword.

Feel free to ask any questions.