[FOR SALE] GBZ Kit $175 Tinkeryboy+safe shutdown+erik's bracket+3d printed parts

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Gizard

[FOR SALE] GBZ Kit $175 Tinkeryboy+safe shutdown+erik's bracket+3d printed parts

Post by Gizard » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 pm

Hey everyone,

I bit off a little more than I could chew with this gbz, so I’m going to sell it. NOTICE: its missing xy buttons and a micro sd card.

All of these parts come around to a little over $190, not including shipping. But since I’m not sure the screen works and I broke the headphone jack on the tinkerboy, I am selling it for $175 + shipping.

Here is what it comes with:

3d Printed Parts:
HoolyHoo's screen/button bracket
Kite’s Power Bracket
Bottom left analog stick bracket
Middle analog stick bracket
(I printed all of these myself, so they are solid, but not perfect)

Camble’s safe shutdown v 1.2 ($11)

Erik’s tactile button bracket ($18)

1 Raspberry Pi 3 b ($35)

Kubino’s 1 precut case ($30)
with ABXY + 2 analog sticks + large holes for back buttons + hole for big boy speaker. This also came with button membranes. I should also mention that I began to widen one of the ports on the left side to fit a micro usb port.

Veco speaker ($6)
This speaker is BIG, so I asked Kubino to cut a little bit in the battery compartment to make it fit.

Tinkerboy v2.2 board ($35)
The headphone jack came off while I was working on it, but you can resolder it to the vias. I’m not positive that the headphone jack works though.

Gearbest screen ($25)
I can’t confirm that this is working.

M2 Screw Wells

1 Stripped micro USB cable to connect the Teensy to the Pi

Glass Screen protector with adhesive ($5)

2000 mah battery

2 PSP joysticks ($6)

Volume wheel ($1.5)

Micro usb breakout board $1

Battery Monitor ($1.5)

Powerboost 1000c BRAND NEW ($20)

So to wrap things up, please let me know if there is anything else that I did not include in the kit, PM me to ask questions.
Thanks, and happy modding!
Check out my bluetooth speaker in an altoids tin! https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7274

Gizard

Re: [FOR SALE] GBZ Kit $175 Tinkeryboy+safe shutdown+erik's bracket+3d printed parts

Post by Gizard » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Check out my bluetooth speaker in an altoids tin! https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7274