[trade] [france]old version of kite board and PIb3

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
otaola.franc

[trade] [france]old version of kite board and PIb3

Post by otaola.franc » Thu May 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello everybody,

i am looking for someone that wants to trade my kite board older version (http://www.sudomod.com/community-spotli ... ard-build/) for the newer one (i know it sounds crazy but continue reading ).
i bought the kite board some time ago, to make the project but as couldn't find the time to learning and put it together, ( i wanted to put a Pi 3b so a little bit of extra learning)
and as i saw the new version of the board it has a direct hdmi output and not the experienced work that could go wrong for the PI 3 power.
i thought that maybe someone out there would be interested in this exchange:
I am offering the kite board and a raspberry pi 3b (the two of them totally new without use.) with the screen and a psp joystick i have some extra spares form another project that i was doing (with a Pi3 with usb connectors desolded and others things).
for the newer version with hdmi output and computed module (or excaclty the price of it)

before someone tells me that it is not a good trade, i am thinking of a person that doesnt care to use the hdmi port or doesnt want to play PSX games, that way they can throw a pi zero/zero W and will have a PI 3 for only the price of a zero, or people that want to do more DIY project or simply that you want a board right now and dont want to wait until next pre order. i saddly dont have at all time to do this project and would love to be able to have kite final product without losing the money i payed already or at least dont losse a lot of it... eigther way, in any case dont hesitate to contact me, and we could discuss a little bit more, i am living in france.
thanks