[PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
User avatar
FirstTimeGBZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:23 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by FirstTimeGBZ » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:21 am

Hivetyrant wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:12 am
So the shield fits in a gameboy pocket case?

I pre-ordered anyways, After the joy of building the sword I'm up for anything Kite makes at this point!
Ordered a few shields. I assumed they fitted a normal case. Are they for GB Pocket?

MrErickson
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:04 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by MrErickson » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:30 am

Awesome! Thanks Kite, I'll be looking at a shield when I get home from work.

Thanks another awesome offering.

User avatar
kite
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by kite » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:30 am

Memodellocos wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:00 am
Is there information regarding battery life on the Circuit Shield?

I’ve search around but could not find anything.

Thanks!
The biggest battery I've found is 3850mAh, but 2800mAh works best. When the set-up guide is published I'll add some recommendations.

millski
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by millski » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:38 am

Hey Kite, does the Shield use the same screen as the Sword? I've switched to your 640 x 480 and really like the extra pixels, hoping it will fit the Shield...

User avatar
kite
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by kite » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:04 am

millski wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:38 am
Hey Kite, does the Shield use the same screen as the Sword? I've switched to your 640 x 480 and really like the extra pixels, hoping it will fit the Shield...
No. The Circuit Shield's screen is 2.6".

User avatar
DoggieWokkie
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:41 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by DoggieWokkie » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:10 am

Any chance of some pics of the circuit shield setup?

Dee
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:56 am

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by Dee » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:09 am

For the Circuit Sword, if I buy the circuit sword along with the 640x480 HD LCD accessory, do I get two screens?

Thanks!

User avatar
kite
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by kite » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:17 am

DoggieWokkie wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:10 am
Any chance of some pics of the circuit shield setup?
Check out this preview of the board by Wermy: https://youtu.be/Crcac8mGIbU?t=217
Dee wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:09 am
For the Circuit Sword, if I buy the circuit sword along with the 640x480 HD LCD accessory, do I get two screens?

Thanks!
Yes.

User avatar
FlashyFrank
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by FlashyFrank » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:41 am

I will definitely getting a sword and shield, but I am wondering about back buttons for the shield. Seems like there will be much less room in the GB Pocket case and I haven't seen any examples of back buttons yet. Is this something we need to figure out ourselves or is someone making a simple pcb? Just want to know what I'm getting into. Looks great, thanks Kite!

User avatar
dryja123
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Location: Central NJ
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - OPEN

Post by dryja123 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:14 am

FlashyFrank wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:41 am
I will definitely getting a sword and shield, but I am wondering about back buttons for the shield. Seems like there will be much less room in the GB Pocket case and I haven't seen any examples of back buttons yet. Is this something we need to figure out ourselves or is someone making a simple pcb? Just want to know what I'm getting into. Looks great, thanks Kite!
There's a few other GBP projects out there that have managed to fit 2 and 4 back buttons on the rear of the shell. I know someone who is working on a solution that may be featured on a video soon so stay tuned :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest