[PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
millski
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by millski » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 am

s2k wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:06 am
How do we tell which screen was delivered? I ordered the higher resolution screen for the circuit sword but the ribbon cable on mine looks like the standard screen based on the pictures. I'm still in the process of building mine and don't want to glue it together yet....
The standard screen has lcq035nc111 written on the back. I can’t remember what the model number for the 640x480 is. You really should assemble the electronics and switch them on before putting everything in the shell, follow Kite’s guide on the GitHub wiki and run the tests. Much better to find a problem before. Assuming you do have the 640x480 screen you’ll need to edit config files to make it work.

User avatar
kite
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 245 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by kite » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:22 am

millski wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 am
s2k wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:06 am
How do we tell which screen was delivered? I ordered the higher resolution screen for the circuit sword but the ribbon cable on mine looks like the standard screen based on the pictures. I'm still in the process of building mine and don't want to glue it together yet....
The standard screen has lcq035nc111 written on the back. I can’t remember what the model number for the 640x480 is. You really should assemble the electronics and switch them on before putting everything in the shell, follow Kite’s guide on the GitHub wiki and run the tests. Much better to find a problem before. Assuming you do have the 640x480 screen you’ll need to edit config files to make it work.
Seconded! Thumbs up :)
ampidire wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:06 am
got my circuit shield in today, excited to build it. shell on order, wermy 3d printed parts on order, etc..

wondering if I can buy/upgrade to the 640x480 screen and what part i'd order.
The 640x480 is only compatible with the Circuit Sword
arbinshire wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:15 pm
Kite, I sent a couple emails. I haven't received any shipping notification.
I've been having issues receiving emails the last week, it looks to be fixed now, any emails sent during this time i didn't receive :( so could you try again please?

s2k
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 am

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by s2k » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:45 am

Thanks for the response! It is definitely the standard screen. I'll have to contact Kite.

Deviate
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by Deviate » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Was the circuit shield suppose to come with a drillhole guide as shown in wermys video? My kit didnt come with one

millski
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by millski » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am

Deviate wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 pm
Was the circuit shield suppose to come with a drillhole guide as shown in wermys video? My kit didnt come with one
Nope. They’re Wermy’s work, you can order them from him (he’s adding them to the sudomod shop I believe) or you can download the stl files from his Patreon and print your own. You can also use Kite’s Shield pcb as the drill guide - it has pinholes in it to mark where to drill. Harder to keep the drill straight that way though.

User avatar
kite
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:30 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 245 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Contact:

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by kite » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 am

millski wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am
Deviate wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 pm
Was the circuit shield suppose to come with a drillhole guide as shown in wermys video? My kit didnt come with one
Nope. They’re Wermy’s work, you can order them from him (he’s adding them to the sudomod shop I believe) or you can download the stl files from his Patreon and print your own. You can also use Kite’s Shield pcb as the drill guide - it has pinholes in it to mark where to drill. Harder to keep the drill straight that way though.
Here's the link: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sh ... n-template

User avatar
AntFJ
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by AntFJ » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:02 pm

AntFJ wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:45 am
did anyone get their shipment from bluish squirrel? I got a covid delayed shipment message late march and haven't heard anything since. I don't think I ever got charged though
update... i DID get charged by bluishsquirrel and I have attempted to contact them via their messaging service on their webpage (facebook messenger) with no response.

I still have not received my lenses... and my tracking number doesn't work. Does anyone know bluishsquirrel? or how I can get a hold of them. Requesting assistance... thank you!

edit again! bluish squirrel just refunded me. No explanation though. I'm going to risk it and put another order through. I really need the glass lens!
Last edited by AntFJ on Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FirstTimeGBZ
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:23 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by FirstTimeGBZ » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 am

kite wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:40 am
FirstTimeGBZ wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:14 am
How long does the “Shipping” period last?

Eager to get a hold of mine soon after seeing those pics!
Check the tracking email that you were sent to your PayPal address, if you didn't get it then send me a message. Just a heads up that I'm having issues with sending out replies to emails, this should be fixed in a couple of days :!:
No tracking received. Message sent. Thanks.

Deviate
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by Deviate » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 pm

millski wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am
Deviate wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 pm
Was the circuit shield suppose to come with a drillhole guide as shown in wermys video? My kit didnt come with one
Nope. They’re Wermy’s work, you can order them from him (he’s adding them to the sudomod shop I believe) or you can download the stl files from his Patreon and print your own. You can also use Kite’s Shield pcb as the drill guide - it has pinholes in it to mark where to drill. Harder to keep the drill straight that way though.
He specifically says "The kit from Kite does come with a drill guide." and shows an fr4 plate with drill hole.
I guess that was only meant for wermy.
kite wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 am
Here's the link: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sh ... n-template
Thank you. And would a 605068 battery size work on the shield?

plastiqmanb
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:45 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by plastiqmanb » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 am

Question... for the analog stick for Circuit Shield, will a Sony PS Vita PCH-2000 PSV 2000 work?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest