[ISO] HDMI Board, ribbon cable clip, small button

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
eyefire

[ISO] HDMI Board, ribbon cable clip, small button

Post by eyefire » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:09 am

I have had and loved my circuit sword for years now, and hearing that they were not going to be made anymore I decided to do a final upgrade to mine with the Boxy Pixel aluminum case and the newest version of the screen which I ordered some time ago.

Issue one is that my build uses the volume slider, and I no longer have the original HDMI port. The Box Pixel case is built for the HDMI board and will not work with the volume slider without some significant modification.

So does anyone have an extra HDMI board they would be willing to sell?

Issue two is that the little plastic clip that secures the ribbon cable broke while disassembling the unit. I think the port is fine, its just the plastic part that is missing in this photo. Can anyone point me to the name / source of a replacement clip?
IMG_2292.png
IMG_2292.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 26602 times
Issue three is that I need to replace this little push button with one bent 90 degrees and fear that the posts will break if I unsolder the one on there, so just looking for a little contact button to replace the one in there.
DSC01104_480x480.jpeg
DSC01104_480x480.jpeg (11.97 KiB) Viewed 26602 times
Thanks in advance for any help!

Vernpi

Re: [ISO] HDMI Board, ribbon cable clip, small button

Post by Vernpi » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:12 am

for issue 2 all i can help is i replaced my screen brown clip with this. im sure its the same pitch but different pins be careful dissasembling .

- https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32862842753.html (FFC/FPC Flat Cable Receptacle Connector 0.5MM 54P Drawer Top