Mintypi V2 kit by Helder please!

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
Sporkcivic

Mintypi V2 kit by Helder please!

Post by Sporkcivic » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:43 am

Hello all, I am looking for a Helder made MintyPi V2 controller and screen PCB's with ribbon cable, and 2.4" screen kit. I am looking for up to 5 kits for Christmas presents. I have had 4 kits sold out from under me, so please so help me out if you have even one mintypi v2 kit lying around. Also may be interested in a V1 kit if the price is right. Can pay through PayPal today. PM me pictures front and back of kit please, as well as description of what is included. Let me know what color the PCB's are, it helps me identify the kit version. Let me know how much you want for the kit plus shipping. Get shipping quote from you to me to arrive on or before 12/24/18 if possible.
Sandpoint, ID 83864
USA
I will pay a fair price for a Helder Mintypi v2 kit. I know that mintypi v3 kit comes out soon and I am not interested in the mintypi Chinese clone kit. If you have a v2 kit to sell me and have other parts involved in the build I would be interested in those as well. Also damaged mintypi controller and screen PCB's (very discounted) I would be interested in. Please P.M. me ASAP if you have a kit. Thank you, Jeff