LTB Gameboy Zero/Circuit Sword Stickers

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
Pancho316

LTB Gameboy Zero/Circuit Sword Stickers

Post by Pancho316 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Hey, guys. I am building a Circuit Sword, and I am looking for stickers for the case and the cartridge. I know Yaya (is that his name) used to sell them but he's AWOL, so I don't know where to get some now.

Any help would be appreciated.

MrErickson

Re: LTB Gameboy Zero/Circuit Sword Stickers

Post by MrErickson » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:01 am

Pancho316 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 pm
Hey, guys. I am building a Circuit Sword, and I am looking for stickers for the case and the cartridge. I know Yaya (is that his name) used to sell them but he's AWOL, so I don't know where to get some now.

I will look and see what I have at home when I off work, I printed a batch off a while back and have been using them as needed.

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Pancho316 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 pm

I do have a few spares, click here to see them in one of the GBZs I built for my sons. If you want to PM me your address i'll gladly mail a few your way.

pencilpot

Post by pencilpot » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi
I too am after some stickers for a gameboy zero I am building and a cm3. So if you have any please let me know.

As Yaya isn't avaliable. Or if you know how I can create some that would be ace too.

Thanks in advance ☺