The new boards all require 2A or more to work properly like the new Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and the other Pi clones like Banana Pi and Orange Pi which has led me to develop my own power board that can meet these requirements and then some. So I'm wondering how many people will be interested in such a board? I will take preorders maybe next weekend for anyone interested.
- 97% efficiency at full battery charge (4.2v)
- 93-95% efficiency at 3.3v to 3.6v battery charge
- Outputs up to 3.5A @ 5.20v
- Small Size of 23.5mm x 34mm (slightly smaller than the PowerBoost 1000C)
- Optional Enable Pin to turn off the boost portion just like the PowerBoost series boards from Adafruit
- Charge/Charged LEDs with optional pads to mount LEDs elsewhere for customization
- TP4056 1A charge IC to charge the battery
- ADS1015 to do battery monitoring ala mintyPi Battery Monitoring Script using the I2C pads (Thanks HoolyHoo for the work on it)
- ADS1015 can also support an Analog Stick so that option in on the board as well and software is being developed for this in time for release (big thanks to Othermod on his analog stick code and Bluup for integrating everything into the up coming software)
- Multiple Outputs , 2 to be exact so you can run wires to multiple devices (use 24AWG to get the full amperage!)
- Multiple Inputs, Micro USB to recharge the battery and input pads if you want to solder to another usb port like on the Shell of a GB
- Price $25!!
Video of me demoing it with a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and a Keidi HDMI LCD all powered from a single Lipo battery (2000mAh which runs about 1hour in this configuration)