Bluuplabs alchemy stone

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
FlashyFrank

Bluuplabs alchemy stone

Post by FlashyFrank » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Anyone have any experience with these? I just got my kit in the mail and there isn't a lot of information on how to build. Just wondering if anyone knows anything.

Bluup

Re: Bluuplabs alchemy stone

Post by Bluup » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 pm

There should have been a card in the kit, inside the bubble envelope containing the LCD and glass lens, that has a URL to get started on it. Let me know if it's there or missing. I'm not sure if they're noticeable enough and I'd like to fix that in the future if people don't realise it has the getting started address on it. It should point you to https://www.bluuplabs.com/start/.
Hopefully this gives you all the info needed. Send me a DM if you have any questions

FlashyFrank

Re: Bluuplabs alchemy stone

Post by FlashyFrank » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:38 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 pm
There should have been a card in the kit, inside the bubble envelope containing the LCD and glass lens, that has a URL to get started on it. Let me know if it's there or missing. I'm not sure if they're noticeable enough and I'd like to fix that in the future if people don't realise it has the getting started address on it. It should point you to https://www.bluuplabs.com/start/.
Hopefully this gives you all the info needed. Send me a DM if you have any questions
I did get the card and I checked out the guide. I was just wondering if anyone here has made one yet and if they documented their process or anything. I'm still waiting on a few parts to come in the mail and I'm just a little nervous. I've made a few GBZ's in the past but I always had a lot of documentation and videos to follow.

I'll probably start soon and maybe I'll document the process in case anyone else has trouble.