Looking for gameboy Zero All in one pcb

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
MiL0

Re: Looking for gameboy Zero All in one pcb

Post by MiL0 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm

ehangeto4 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:02 pm
Building a Gameboy Zero and I'm looking for an all in one pcb that includes a microcontroller. Everywhere I've looked has been sold out or way outdated. Does anyone have a link or is willing to sell a spare they might have?
that's funny... I'm on the look out to sell some of my old GBZ modding stuff... I have a random box full of GBZ bits and pieces... haven't had time to go through it all in detail, but I can see that there's:

- at least two DMG cases (one has been dremel modded to take 4 buttons a bigger screen)
- a hoolyhoo GBZ back button board v1.1
- 2 batteries
- a Kite Super AIO board with Pi Zero pre-soldered to the board (done by Kite himself) - v0.5e1 PCB
- a bunch of other random GBZ modding stuff

I think there's everything you need to make a GBZ... are you interested? whereabouts are you based? make me an offer!
Attachments
IMG_20200920_013611.jpg
IMG_20200920_013611.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 2672 times

mrdude42

Re: Looking for gameboy Zero All in one pcb

Post by mrdude42 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:47 pm

I also have a Kite Super AIO board with Pi Zero pre-soldered to the board. Includes are the parts from Kite like the screen and PCBs etc. If you're interested let me know.