Helder AIO Battery Monitor

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
onesojourner

Re: Helder AIO Battery Monitor

Post by onesojourner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I will get a USBasp ordered from ali express now.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:15 am

Getting very close to releasing this battery monitor solution. So far it seems to work great on my setup. Battery reads well and on demand shutdown button along with videos wok well. As a bonus was able to improve the hex gamepad code while I was at it to be better responsive and also can now scroll and select in dos menus :D

Just doing some final testing now.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 pm

It's coming along! we're working on or rather Hoolyhoo is working on the Analog Stick code with battery monitor and I'll be testing it with the good old cheap Banggood PSU so us commoners can afford all the bells and whistles too. ;)
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

AAMinistry

Post by AAMinistry » Wed May 03, 2017 3:14 am

Looking forward to the info on this so I can implement it as part of my build. Awesome work guys :)

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 am

@Helder this is only working on your latest version board! Greetz mike
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed May 03, 2017 6:21 pm

cobramike wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 am
It can work on all my AIO boards it's that you will have to solder a wire from the battery + to one of the atmega32u4 legs. On the newer boards I broke the pin to some test pads for this feature so it's alot easier to solder to than the chip legs.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Helder wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 6:21 pm
cobramike wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 am
It can work on all my AIO boards it's that you will have to solder a wire from the battery + to one of the atmega32u4 legs. On the newer boards I broke the pin to some test pads for this feature so it's alot easier to solder to than the chip legs.
Or if your not using the analog stick that are on a lot of older boards you can attach it to the the analog pad which is easier to solder.

symbyos83

Post by symbyos83 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 am

@HoolyHoo I am very happy that you have been able to show battery status on display. I look forward to attaching the code to insert. With the occasion, I would also like to thank @Helder for the AIO 2.2A. Wonderful!!!