Problem with usb. Board helder

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
sckay

Problem with usb. Board helder

Post by sckay » Tue May 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello everyone, I have problems with the USB inputs on the motherboard helder. The power is supplied to the socket, the USB device is switched on (an xbox one for example) but does not recognize it. I checked that the voltage is correct, but it does not work. I do not know if it's because of the d + and d- cables or because I should configure something in the config file.
Help me please :(
Pd: the buttons of board helder (v.2) (input) work good. But HUB 1-2-3 DONT WORK. :(
I need help, please

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Problem with usb. Board helder

Post by Helder » Tue May 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Look at my support thread in the Lounge, first post has info on what to do. You need to add the changes for usb 1.1 as it says in the first post. Not all usb devices will work though so be aware of that, and your wiring is also important so it's wrong like the D- and D+ it obviously won't work either.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

AAMinistry

Post by AAMinistry » Wed May 31, 2017 4:15 am

I had a few issues myself. Definitely check Helder's support thread. Sorted it out for me easily and quickly. I now have decent wifi access, but my usb keyboard no longer works, so bear that in mind if you have any settings to change or work in the console to do (I just SSH now)

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 am

Had the same problem check http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1185 And change the config voltage, Boooom and your done.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

sckay

Post by sckay » Wed May 31, 2017 8:26 am

Hi again. Now can i use a usb, but; with that config. can i use only a 1 usb(HUB)? or can i use all the HUB?
Is it possible to put in a HUB a USB multible for several outputs? like this https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com ... US218_.jpg

Thanks

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 am

Ok so usb hub on helders board. I dont think thats posible. And you can use all 3 usb connections on helders board
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 am

Changing the config to add usb 1.1 does not stop the other USB ports from working, they will just work at a slower speed.

sckay

Post by sckay » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 am

Ok, thanks guys :) :)

sckay

Post by sckay » Wed May 31, 2017 10:42 am

One more question please, how can i see in the screen the battery %? Like (https://professor-falken.com/wp-content ... n.com_.jpg) is possible?