Working with hot glue is kind of a pain and messy, not to mention the stuff is really hot! I still wanted to have the LEDs visible outside so I decided to try an idea that another forum member mentioned, filling the holes with acrylic caulk. This stuff is really easy to clean (wipes away with a damp paper towel). The consistency is kind of like a lotion. It goes on white but dries clear. I like how it all turned out and I'd probably do it again.
- I did have to do two applications as it shrunk a bit after drying.
- You will have a lot of caulk left over, maybe re-caulk your bathroom or kitchen!
- These are the irrigators I used
- This is the caulk I used
- I left the tape on the back after everything was done