Show off your completed Game Boy Zero, or post your build logs here!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I recently completed a game boy pi3 which houses an raspberry pi 3 (obviously lol) two 2500 mAh batteries, two power boost 1000c's, two joysticks and 14 buttons. I did something in mine which I thought was pretty cool. In the top corner I put some gpio headers which I soldered wires to to make a quick disconnects without having to physically disconnect them. The raspberry pi is run off of one battery to make sure it's getting proper power and the other battery powers everything else. And I custom made the HDMI cable from 2 HDMI connectors I had. I plan to add 1-2 micro fans somewhere to cool it down as I get the overheating icon in the corner once in a while. It does get pretty hot. Hopefully that will fix that.
- IMG_20180324_003133897_HDR.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 973 times
- IMG_20180324_003438040_HDR.jpg (4 MiB) Viewed 973 times
- IMG_20180324_003750302_HDR.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 973 times
- IMG_20180323_234536573_HDR.jpg (3.87 MiB) Viewed 973 times
- IMG_20180323_234528488_HDR.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 973 times
1 power boost per battery. Both are connected to one micro USB charger port, so I plug in and it charges both. A little slowly I feel I might add. I have one battery dedicated to the raspberry pi 3 and the other is for everything else. It's to make sure the pi is getting enough power.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests