CobraMike GBZ Build

Show off your completed Game Boy Zero, or post your build logs here!
cobramike

CobraMike GBZ Build

Post by cobramike » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 am

Hi guys,

First of all sorry for my english typing. But i'll do my best. Second if you have questions just ask.

Also thanks to [mention]Helder[/mention] , [mention]Camble[/mention] and [mention]dominator[/mention] for profiding the parts that i needed and il say to you all, i payed it for my self. I wanna support the developers that work hard to make it easier for us.

Why am i working on this Project, Its because i love to work with electronics and program. Currently i am working also on a Farming simulator control panel. But that's not why i post a topic here. I just wanna see the most guys here how easy it is to make your own GBZ. And yes it can be hard sometimes. But because of the most guys here on the forum you will have help enuf.

So i'll update this post about the progress and what i am doing what most guys already are working here on the forums..

Parts list:
Update tomorrow.

Some screenshots what i have and where i work. And yes i know i have many parts. But i am on discovery mode in the end i now more.

More to come.
Last edited by cobramike on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

cobramike

Re: CobraMike GBZ Build

Post by cobramike » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:52 am

Post reserved
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

cobramike

Re: CobraMike GBZ Build

Post by cobramike » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:45 am

So i am a little bit with my project. And i am almost done.

Here some more screenshots