there are already a few posts that show how it looks to use the circuit sword for a build, so I am going to make it quick
Until it was running it took around 2 hours, another hour today to add the last missing pieces and make adjustments.
I also spent another hour trying to 3d print a few mini buttons for the back board - without success. The current substitute is OK but still doesnt look very nice.
Some noteworthy stuff:
- Used the hotglue trick from the wiki for the status led's - look really nice!
- Put the back button board higher up, easier to reach for me
- Added new mode button
- Added PSP analog stick
EDIT: Something I noticed: I wanted to use original SNES buttons, but they feel too soft/mushy. I added original gameboy buttons from 2 different gb's and it feels so much nicer.
EDIT2: Thanks to kite for his amazing work. I had a few of his previous boards and even got them to work at one point or another. But I abandoned previous attempts because there was still stuff that didn't work like I wanted it to work or something broke while tinkering. This kit is just brilliant. I am done...its perfect and just works Oo
Kite, now I want to go through the same process with the VMU
Thats about it, here are the pics