Some challenges and issues I had to overcome that may help others....
- Grind away under the battery tray to make room for the audio jack. Cutting away the raised section is not enough.
- When routing the joystick wires they cannot go OVER the joystick or there won't be enough room. If your joystick is sticking you can remove those plastic disks.
- Don't forget to update the code to get the second joystick to work. When oriented this way you will need to invert X2 in the code
- When dealing with a clear color'd case the plastic has a tendency to turn white. A small amount of focused heat can turn the plastic back to clear. Be very careful you can melt, burn or catch fire the plastic.
- LOTS OF KAPTON TAPE.
- The stickers were printed on an inkjet printer with Papilio Injet Vinyl Sticker paper and then covered with their Over Laminate.
- The upper buttons were almost flush with the case so I added a very thin piece of plastic into the buttons that I cut out to make them stick out a little more
Pictures... (how do I orient them up??? they are the correct orientation in windows before upload)
Printed Parts Breakdown
Screen bracket w/joystick - https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2553
2nd Joystick, cart w/fan, back buttons https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5424
Power switch support https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5321
Battery tray/stickers for extended samsung galaxy s2https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic ... 177#p48176