Orange Pi Power Management

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
TheKayneGame

Orange Pi Power Management

Post by TheKayneGame » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Heya!

I started my Game Boi Zero Build around a year ago and just only recently started actively working on it.

I have seen a lot of Pi based builds (and i have built some as well). +
but most of the builds have a power system that cuts off the power whenever the pi shut down.
I know this is based on the pullup resistor of a certain pin and i don't know which one out of my head.

But the question is: Does the orange pi have such a pin?
If yes, Which one?
If no, How do i test this?

Thanks in advance :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Orange Pi Power Management

Post by Helder » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:21 am

The pin in question is the TX pin but you need to configure it in the config.txt.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

traceysop

Re: Orange Pi Power Management

Post by traceysop » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:22 pm

hey, my brother, who is also a Game Boi Zero Build player, told me that the orange pi does have such a pin, but to be honest I didn't uderstand anything about how it works or which one it is. By the way, a friend of mine started his own bussiness recently and asked me for help to find a good platform online which will help him with the improvement and the starting points. After hours and hours of researching i found this site called iinsight.biz and he used it and told me that it's really effective.