A tip is to go around with a multimeter on the resistance setting and check between neighbouring pads to make sure they are not bridged with solder.RyeWoah wrote: ↑Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 amWell I did some close inspecting and noticed that the Data + and 5V pads on the Tinkerboy had been bridged with a poor solder job. I just refluxed, sucked the solder and re did the solders and it works!!
Also your idea of resetting ES controls worked as well.
So now I have a working GBZ with working controls and working sound, and with the image that I already had. I had major slowdown issues with the Tinkerboy image.
This one is basically being used a learning process as I plan on making some for my groomsmen.
Thank you for your help on this topic.
I also found that no clean flux really helped improve my soldering as well as making sure the iron temp is good. About 250C seems to be my sweet spot.