So i had a look and only had 2 air wires unconnected and I fixed it and also uploaded it to github so it's easier for us to upload and make changes so it's easy for anyone to play with it. If you have github tell me your name on it and I'll add you to the user able to edit things.othermod wrote:@Helder
I did a complete redesign to knock the cost down, and I added the audio filter. Audio and USB connections are on the bottom so they can be soldered after the board is installed. I know that most of the USB connector is located off the board. That had to be done to get it into the right position. I downloaded and ran Oshpark's design rule and already corrected all the issues it found. I'm just hoping you can give this a quick look in case I missed something.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Also, I'm going to panelize it before I submit to oshpark.