Just starting and need help

Hardware-related questions that don't fit into any of the specialized hardware categories go here.
Sloth

Just starting and need help

Post by Sloth » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello, I am 13 years old and just starting my quest of gear projects. I am wondering if someone here can answer a few questions on how button PCB works or a thumbstick works. I need this info ASAP so if anyone can help me plz do. Send me an email with the subject of “PCB”. My address is [REDACTED - send a private message in stead please]

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Just starting and need help

Post by wermy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Sloth wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm
Hello, I am 13 years old and just starting my quest of gear projects. I am wondering if someone here can answer a few questions on how button PCB works or a thumbstick works. I need this info ASAP so if anyone can help me plz do. Send me an email with the subject of “PCB”. My address is [REDACTED]
Hey welcome. :)
Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to figure out? Also, probably not the best idea to put your email address out there on a message board - you're just asking for a load of spam that way (I removed it for you). Better to ask folks to send you a private message on here.
ImageImageImageImage