Joycon Analog Stick Wiring Help

Hardware-related questions that don't fit into any of the specialized hardware categories go here.
xSP

Joycon Analog Stick Wiring Help

Post by xSP » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi, right now I am trying to wire up a Joycon Analog stick but am having some issues with it. I just wanted some clarification that my wiring is right/wrong. Here is how it is wired to my breakout board.
SpoilerShow
joycon wiring sudomod.png
joycon wiring sudomod.png (8.64 MiB) Viewed 4735 times
And here is the PCB layout.
SpoilerShow
pcb123.PNG
pcb123.PNG (38.8 KiB) Viewed 4735 times
I am pretty sure my wiring is wrong, but I couldn't find much information about pinouts for the analog sticks.
Thanks!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Joycon Analog Stick Wiring Help

Post by Helder » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:13 pm

xSP wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:08 pm
I am pretty sure my wiring is wrong, but I couldn't find much information about pinouts for the analog sticks.
Thanks!
You need to look a little harder, there is a thread with info on all analog sticks even this one.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3485
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.