Tutorial 3

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Thatbraziliann

Tutorial 3

Post by Thatbraziliann » Wed May 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Hey @wermy thanks for all the updates.. On one of your FB posts you said you were waiting for the adafruit screen to proceed.. So are you not using the rearview monitor from niceshopping for your tutorial? :?:

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Tutorial 3

Post by wermy » Wed May 04, 2016 10:27 pm

I was planning on it at first when the Adafruit one was out of stock everywhere. Then it showed up in-stock briefly, so I snagged one. I'd really rather do the "official" screen since that's what I recommend people get if they can find it, so that's what I'll use for the guide. I'll also go over some info about the backup cam screens, though. Screen should be here tomorrow! :)
ImageImageImageImage

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 am

wermy wrote:I was planning on it at first when the Adafruit one was out of stock everywhere. Then it showed up in-stock briefly, so I snagged one. I'd really rather do the "official" screen since that's what I recommend people get if they can find it, so that's what I'll use for the guide. I'll also go over some info about the backup cam screens, though. Screen should be here tomorrow! :)
I purchased the backup camera screen so if you do not include a video guide to it, maybe post some additional information on the forms about setting it up. I am super new at this so your videos help me out a ton. Any additional info you could provde on the backup camera setup would be exterminal helpful.

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 am

dirtybeagles wrote:I purchased the backup camera screen so if you do not include a video guide to it, maybe post some additional information on the forms about setting it up. I am super new at this so your videos help me out a ton. Any additional info you could provde on the backup camera setup would be exterminal helpful.
There are plenty of threads in the show-off forums where others use different screens, i am sure you will find help for your screen there.
As wermy has enough to do to work on this tutorial for his parts, already.

Feel free to ask others in their show-off threads, if you have problems getting it to run.
You may also PM me and i will try to help you if i can.

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Tue May 10, 2016 7:28 am

Fleder wrote:
dirtybeagles wrote:I purchased the backup camera screen so if you do not include a video guide to it, maybe post some additional information on the forms about setting it up. I am super new at this so your videos help me out a ton. Any additional info you could provde on the backup camera setup would be exterminal helpful.
There are plenty of threads in the show-off forums where others use different screens, i am sure you will find help for your screen there.
As wermy has enough to do to work on this tutorial for his parts, already.

Feel free to ask others in their show-off threads, if you have problems getting it to run.
You may also PM me and i will try to help you if i can.
Cool, I will wait for his video and see what I can or cannot figure out and ask questions there. Thanks for the offer for the PM.

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 am

dirtybeagles wrote: I purchased the backup camera screen so if you do not include a video guide to it, maybe post some additional information on the forms about setting it up. I am super new at this so your videos help me out a ton. Any additional info you could provde on the backup camera setup would be exterminal helpful.
Hey,
I actually already did a post about this with some tips: http://sudomod.com/game-boy-zero-screen-alternatives/

I talk about it a little bit in the next video but the problem is that there are *so many* different options/possibilities/variables, it's impossible to even attempt to cover everything. Your best bet is to follow along with this thread here and hopefully find your exact screen:

http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15
ImageImageImageImage

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Tue May 10, 2016 8:40 am

It's all good Wermy, your doing awesome and I know with this team, I will get help. Thanks again.

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Tue May 10, 2016 8:45 am

dirtybeagles wrote:It's all good Wermy, your doing awesome and I know with this team, I will get help. Thanks again.
BTW I purchased the same screen from Niceshopping from amazon.