New to Site!

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
muttb0ne

New to Site!

Post by muttb0ne » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey all!

I have been following this site an these forums for some time, an have finally collected tools, stockpiled small parts, even squirreled away a bunch of Pi3's, Zeros, HATs, an a whole MESS of microSDs! I've played around with one or two simple projects since I got my hands on the first gen of Raspberry Pies, an I'm deep into the racing drone hobby, an have built quite a few, so hopefully my soldering skills are top-notch at this point with tiny pcbs.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, an hope that I'm able to contribute to these forums an participate in all that I can. Seems like this is a great, respectful, an friendly place to share in this wonderful hobby!

I try to check all my messages as much as I can, (as much as one CAN, anyway, running a household an three jobs!), an if you ever chat with me, either in answering, I'm sure, a whole ton of questions for a noob like mineself, or just a casual chat, please just call me Mutt.

Thank You All!

Mutt (Rabengeist)

P.S. I DESPERATELY need the mintyPi screen an PCB's....if anyone has to sell, please let me know ASAP...otherwise the wait is killing me for a new batch to arrive! Lulz

klover

Re: New to Site!

Post by klover » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:48 am

Are you still interested?
I just wanna know canadian-grand-prix.com-category-tipsters. Though I improve my time with each rave there. I'll race there this week.