Hi guys!

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Maxxerd

Hi guys!

Post by Maxxerd » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:59 am

Hello everybody!

My name is Max, I've known about the GBZ for a while now. Saw it for the first time on Reddit, and waited for the whole GBZ series to finish so we could start building.

Two of my friends and me are going to start this project together (3 GBZ in total). We already ordered the Raspberry Pi Zero's, the Game Boy shells (No original Game Boys) and we will order some custom hardware made by the fine members of this awesome forum!

We are very excited to begin this quest of soldering, cutting and all that stuff. :lol:

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask because I'm pretty sure we'll ask you all some questions soon lol.

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Hi guys!

Post by wermy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:14 am

Hey, welcome! Yeah the custom parts make it a lot easier. :) Good luck on your builds!
ImageImageImageImage

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:26 am

chiz

Post by chiz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 am

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your build! Do show us pics of your progress!

Maxxerd

Post by Maxxerd » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

chiz wrote:Welcome to the forums and good luck with your build! Do show us pics of your progress!
Thanks, definitely will! :)

Kilren

Post by Kilren » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 am

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your build! Let us know if you have any questions (I'm a day away from completing a non-oem build with no original parts, so let me know if you need help).

Maxxerd

Post by Maxxerd » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:51 am

Kilren wrote:Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your build! Let us know if you have any questions (I'm a day away from completing a non-oem build with no original parts, so let me know if you need help).
Thanks man, awesome!
I'll definitely check out your build and will most likely contact you for questions! :)

I think we will start our project in about 3 weeks or so!

Robots86

Post by Robots86 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:41 am

Hi team max. Its cool you have mates to do this with, i dont have any so i made some on here :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Its a battle for the best build!

Maxxerd

Post by Maxxerd » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 am

Robots86 wrote:Hi team max. Its cool you have mates to do this with, i dont have any so i made some on here :mrgreen:

Hey man, thanks! :) I am very happy my friends and I are in this together lol! Seems like a very challenging project so the more brains the better! :lol:

I must say I like your build a lot especially the screen protector "modified with raspberry pi" that's something I would like to add myself! (Did you order this from Dominator?) And of course the L+R buttons too, very awesome!

See ya :)

Edit: ordered from dominator question

Robots86

Post by Robots86 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:21 am

Maxxerd wrote:
Robots86 wrote:Hi team max. Its cool you have mates to do this with, i dont have any so i made some on here :mrgreen:

Hey man, thanks! :) I am very happy my friends and I are in this together lol! Seems like a very challenging project so the more brains the better! :lol:

I must say I like your build a lot especially the screen protector "modified with raspberry pi" that's something I would like to add myself! (Did you order this from Dominator?) And of course the L+R buttons too, very awesome!

See ya :)

Edit: ordered from dominator question
Thanks Max :mrgreen:

Yeah the screen protectors form Dom. Highly recommended they really add that finishing touch