[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
pixelplus

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by pixelplus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:28 am

Helder wrote:Good news finally, I got an initial quote from the PCB manufacturer for assembled boards and to make the order happen I will likely need about 30 preorders. After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order. If I get 30 or more I'll go along with the order and if not I'll refund people's money.

Will my already payed order (upgraded from audio) on the complete board count as a preorder for this or am I in antother line? :P

Also, thank you so much for all your hard work!

SidSilver

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by SidSilver » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:37 am

Helder wrote:Good news finally, I got an initial quote from the PCB manufacturer for assembled boards and to make the order happen I will likely need about 30 preorders. After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order. If I get 30 or more I'll go along with the order and if not I'll refund people's money.
So you solved your atmega issue ?

JAGdPixel

Post by JAGdPixel » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:14 am

Will definitely be on your preorder list =) Like others said above, your boards are the reason I registered!

Boondoggle

Post by Boondoggle » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 am

pixelplus wrote:

Will my already payed order (upgraded from audio) on the complete board count as a preorder for this or am I in antother line? :P

Also, thank you so much for all your hard work!

Ditto on the question and ditto on the thanks.

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:21 am

When can we start pre-ordering? Also, does the above apply to the AIO sans the hub?

Spreken

Post by Spreken » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:31 am

That's great! Will start watching for your new thread, hope I can get an order in on time!

FootHouse

Post by FootHouse » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 am

Good news, indeed! Are the people that upgraded from Audio board to the all-in-one included in that 30 number, or is that in addition to those orders? Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting into this!

UrbanDROID

Post by UrbanDROID » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 am

I will also be adding my name to the AIO board as well. This is looking very promising! Keep up the good work!

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:46 am

UrbanDROID wrote:I will also be adding my name to the AIO board as well.
Helder wrote:After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order.

noebl1

Post by noebl1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:48 am

Also going to put my name in for the new board (or maybe 2 :D )