[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
FootHouse

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by FootHouse » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 pm

noebl1 wrote:Also going to put my name in for the new board (or maybe 2 :D )
PotaTox wrote:
UrbanDROID wrote:I will also be adding my name to the AIO board as well.
Helder wrote:After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order.

noebl1

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by noebl1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:25 pm

@FootHouse Posts are delayed a bit as a new on this forum... but I get the new thread thing. Was more of an idea for him to gauge interest if he's worried about the 30.

kenny_dd

Post by kenny_dd » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Will also PreOrder 2 AIO PCB. Do you solve the ATMega issue?

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:34 pm

kenny_dd wrote:Will also PreOrder 2 AIO PCB.
ANOUNCEMENT: Helder said he will set up a different thread to pre order once he gets everything set up. That means that saying "sign me up for a preorder" wont do anything right now. Please read before posting.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Thread is open and no I didn't fix the issue since the issue seems like bad chips, I did order 100 from Mouser so the pre orders who already payed are getting their boards regardless of the Preorder going through or not for the 2nd batch. I'm trying to return the faulty chips to get a refund now but as that can take long I ordered good stock from a reputable seller.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Musky78

Post by Musky78 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:13 am

I'l put my name in the hat for 1

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:26 am

Musky78 wrote:I'l put my name in the hat for 1
Alright, don't want to sound rude, but DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT WAS GOING ON?
He made a separate thread where you could pre order one
http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1034

Musky78

Post by Musky78 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:36 am

PotaTox wrote:
Musky78 wrote:I'l put my name in the hat for 1
Alright, don't want to sound rude, but DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT WAS GOING ON?
He made a separate thread where you could pre order one
http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1034
Yeah, I found it after I posted. Probably should have come back and deleted my post.

yves1984

Post by yves1984 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 am

Helder wrote:Good news finally, I got an initial quote from the PCB manufacturer for assembled boards and to make the order happen I will likely need about 30 preorders. After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order. If I get 30 or more I'll go along with the order and if not I'll refund people's money.

can i order one uf the full board?
what did u need? first money per paypal? and did u shipp it also to switzerland ;)

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:45 am

yves1984 wrote:
Helder wrote:Good news finally, I got an initial quote from the PCB manufacturer for assembled boards and to make the order happen I will likely need about 30 preorders. After I get the final quote I will open a new thread as this one is too big and information gets lost in it where people can pre order. If I get 30 or more I'll go along with the order and if not I'll refund people's money.

can i order one uf the full board?
what did u need? first money per paypal? and did u shipp it also to switzerland ;)

Helder already opened up a separate thread for orders at this link http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1034