[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
ylwsub68

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)

Post by ylwsub68 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:53 am

Just pre-ordered one! It'll be the only one so I better not mess it up :P

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 am

The moment you look at all the boards and imagine how many Game Boy Zeros are actually being made.. Great job Helder on getting everything done, plus kudos that they look amazing.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:15 am

tlxxxsracer wrote:
Helder wrote:Batch 2 for preorders is up and running, I'll leave the links open till Sunday.
Thanks mate! looking forward to receiving my board.
Still confused how to program it to work with my zero :lol:
It's already programmed but this time with a solid Leonardo Bootloader and no Analog Stick code but it can be easily programmed now in case you do want it.
tent wrote:finally pre-orderd one!
thanks helder!!
I suppose this much success might make you think about creating a next board V3 that includes a powerboost with gracefull shutdown: what do you think?
Lol but no this board is already jam packed it would have to be another completely separate board but I might just stop it here as I'd like to move onto the GBA next with those features you mentioned ;)
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

netmare

Post by netmare » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 am

Alright, now that I've successfully pre-ordered one of these, who do I bug about how to program the PWM? Is there a thread for that? I have an ASP-USB dealie, but have only ever used it for my KK2.1 FC - I.e., no idea what I have to do...

Thanks!

cg

Daniel_N

Post by Daniel_N » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 am

Thanks for the work, support and everything, ordered one from germany :)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:56 am

netmare wrote:Alright, now that I've successfully pre-ordered one of these, who do I bug about how to program the PWM? Is there a thread for that? I have an ASP-USB dealie, but have only ever used it for my KK2.1 FC - I.e., no idea what I have to do...

Thanks!

cg
Search around and use the Wiki. There are 2 areas with Guides and in one there is this:

http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=480

The USBasp is to program the board arduino chip not the Pi Zero audio.

Also people check your addresses before ordering, someone opened a dispute instead of emailing me about the change and now I refunded his money and will not deal with anything involving Paypal disputes in that nature.

Bad experience where I got screwed money and a product by paypal even though I showed proof on my end so I don't play games with disputes.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Alucard

Post by Alucard » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:59 am

Helder,

I have been following this feed for a couple of weeks. Great work, I purchased two because I am excited to make my first GBZ and if it goes well I will make another one for my family.

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:14 am

Helder wrote: Also people check your addresses before ordering, someone opened a dispute instead of emailing me about the change and now I refunded his money and will not deal with anything involving Paypal disputes in that nature.

Bad experience where I got screwed money and a product by paypal even though I showed proof on my end so I don't play games with disputes.
I posted something relating to this on the 'must read' thread and tell me if you need any help trying to resolve future issues if it keeps up. http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

:)

Daniel_N

Post by Daniel_N » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:37 am

Will this be the last batch? Because maybe i will make a second GBZ in the future ;)

caste

Post by caste » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:40 am

Helder wrote:
tlxxxsracer wrote:
Helder wrote:Batch 2 for preorders is up and running, I'll leave the links open till Sunday.
Thanks mate! looking forward to receiving my board.
Still confused how to program it to work with my zero :lol:
It's already programmed but this time with a solid Leonardo Bootloader and no Analog Stick code but it can be easily programmed now in case you do want it.
Does this apply only to today's pre-order units or are the 25 from yesterday already set up with no analogue stick out of the box?