AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
pellejones

Re: AIO 2.2A [Preorder Going ON] Sale Thread

Post by pellejones » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I have to find another solution to get the X / Y and R1 R2 on the GameBoy Color to work then :) good thing I have my old gray GameBoy as well.

This might be a stupid question, but on the diagram you specify the use of a specific screen. Does it have to be that screen or will "any" screen do?

RetroCadium

Post by RetroCadium » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:30 pm

pellejones wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I have to find another solution to get the X / Y and R1 R2 on the GameBoy Color to work then :) good thing I have my old gray GameBoy as well.

This might be a stupid question, but on the diagram you specify the use of a specific screen. Does it have to be that screen or will "any" screen do?
The screen in the original build is easily available but there are different types of boards. There are a variety of screens, and as I mentioned earlier, they are found in the Wiki section of this website. Please see:

http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title=GBZ_Screen

and

http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Boy_Zero
Must haves for your modding needs!
http://www.retrocadium.com

Kungy

Post by Kungy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:32 am

A quick question. Is it better to use a safe shutdown with the aio 2.2a board?thanks

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:06 am

It would be safer to have one to avoid SD card corruption.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

bladerunner

Post by bladerunner » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Just ordered one. Thanks!

PunishMints

Post by PunishMints » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Just ordered one, can't wait to start my second build!

Boubobo

Post by Boubobo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:44 am

First thank you for this board, I like it so much that I pre-ordered a second one.

I have what I perceive is a problem with the one I have : the audio volume is nearly silent even when I move the volume control to the max. I even replaced the volume potentiometer with a pair of shorts and the audio volume is still bearly audible with the loudspeaker.
I didn't spot any broken solder pads or defect, but I'm not an expert on the matter.
Here is my (poor, sorry) soldering with the potentiometer replacer by simple wires to get max volume :

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 am

Boubobo wrote:First thank you for this board, I like it so much that I pre-ordered a second one.

I have what I perceive is a problem with the one I have : the audio volume is nearly silent even when I move the volume control to the max. I even replaced the volume potentiometer with a pair of shorts and the audio volume is still bearly audible with the loudspeaker.
I didn't spot any broken solder pads or defect, but I'm not an expert on the matter.
Here is my (poor, sorry) soldering with the potentiometer replacer by simple wires to get max volume :
It's actually a documented problem with the first 2.2A boards and there is a simple fix of adding or replacing the 2 resistors to the right of the headphone socket with 75ohm resistors. Go have a look at my support thread 6 pages back from the last page for more information on it.

Nice clean install by the way and this has been fixed in the new preorder.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

VitaliBR

Post by VitaliBR » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:26 am

Helder do you ship to Brazil?

Thanks!

bladerunner

Post by bladerunner » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:21 am

Boubobo wrote:First thank you for this board, I like it so much that I pre-ordered a second one.

Nice install! What bracket is that green one holding the pi in place if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!