[FOR SALE] Gameboy Zero PCB (White) for DE/EU (Sold Out Finally. Not restocking

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Felix

Re: [FOR SALE] Gameboy Zero PCB (White) for DE/EU (Back in Stock. Limited Availability)

Post by Felix » Mon May 23, 2016 5:21 am

Ordered one, thanks @Popcorn.

Felix

Re: [FOR SALE] Gameboy Zero PCB (White) for DE/EU (Back in Stock. Limited Availability)

Post by Felix » Mon May 23, 2016 5:32 am

SidSilver wrote:Do they come with the drill template ?
Ignore my previous answer @SidSilver I found 1461748123's template that's normally for this pcb.

SidSilver

Post by SidSilver » Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 am

Thanks for your answer Felix.
Actually I was thinking about the template shown here: http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=276

But a printed paper template will be enough :)

129jbc

Post by 129jbc » Mon May 23, 2016 8:04 am

Ordered one! thanks popcorn :)

Popcorn
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [FOR SALE] Gameboy Zero PCB (White) for DE/EU (Sold Out Finally. Not reordering)

Post by Popcorn » Mon May 23, 2016 8:45 am

Ok, that's it. The 7 are gone. I won't be re-ordering any more. If you did not manage to get one of these now limited-editon white ones, you'll have to go to someone else that is selling these in other parts of the world. Looks like lots of options now so you are in good hands. Thanks to those that participated in this round and helping to make it happen.

All boards (including today's 7) have been mailed out. You should receive it in the next days. Yay

Felix

Re: [FOR SALE] Gameboy Zero PCB (White) for DE/EU (Sold Out Finally. Not reordering)

Post by Felix » Mon May 23, 2016 9:39 am

@Popcorn good to hear and @Popcorn I have a question did you use 1461748123's files, if so did you made your own pcb outline file or did the manufacturer not need one? Because I tried the files on a website and said that it didn't had the pcb outlines file.

Popcorn
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Popcorn » Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

Felix wrote:@Popcorn good to hear and @Popcorn I have a question did you use 1461748123's files, if so did you made your own pcb outline file or did the manufacturer not need one? Because I tried the files on a website and said that it didn't had the pcb outlines file.
Yep, I used 1461748123's with him advising when I placed the order. Everything was included in the zip file.

Deadtime

Post by Deadtime » Tue May 24, 2016 3:13 am

Popcorn wrote: All boards (including today's 7) have been mailed out. You should receive it in the next days. Yay
Awesome news. Damn I haven't been here a lot mostly due laptop repairs anyhow. yay. XD
Felix wrote:Ordered one, thanks @Popcorn.
Well well. Another Belgian and zelfs from good old A'pen. Me too. :lol:

CaHu

Post by CaHu » Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 am

@popcorn

Do the seven extra boards cover the duty and taxes? If not feel free to PM me, you should not stick with the extra costs all alone. Anyway thank you very much for your effort and all the work you put in this. I am very excited about the boards and how they work.

Greetings

Popcorn
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Popcorn » Tue May 24, 2016 6:48 am

No worries. In the end, I didn't lose any money. There was a small gain due to finding some cheaper postage here and there. All good. Thanks though! I decided not to do anymore mostly because it was a bit of a headache with the customs and now I guess, I'm on their radar so I can't be doing much bulk shipments anyway. It's not like this is a business either. But, I was happy to do this batch and take care of all of you guys that participated!