Due to a pretty big house move and renovation I have coming up I'm reluctantly selling all of the parts I've accrued for my GBZ kit. I just don't have the time to put into it
There's a lot of stuff here and I don't want to split it. Other than a glass screen protector, SD card and a battery, everything is here for you to build your own GBZ and then some! There's even some stuff not pictured. The price mainly reflects the main components, everything else I'm offloading to you for pennies because I just won't need it.
Nothing has been used and everything is in the condition it came in, with the exception of the drill hole guide which has been separated from the Circuit Sword, but it's meant to come off anyway so I don't think that's a big deal.
- Kite's Circuit Sword Kit complete and unused with CM3 Module, standard 320 x 240 LCD and all parts that originally came with it (speaker, heatsink etc).
- HoolyHoo's Back Button Board v4.6 (which I believe is the latest, it only arrived last week)
- HoolyHoo's 3D Printed Screen Bracket (This is not the PSP version just the two button well version)
- A pre-cut white Gameboy Case, really nicely done, will still need a few cutouts for the USB-C port etc
- Gooeys SNES coloured button kit with D-PAD and all rubber backings
- Screen surround sticker (I bought this over a year ago and I believe it's the standard grey to match the original GameBoy but with Gameboy Zero on it).
- Blank and empty GameBoy Cartridge with GameBoy Zero Sticker (not applied).
- A spare standard unmodified Gameboy Case (not pictured).
- A spare GBZ All in one v2.0 board (from when I was going to be brave and do it all without Kite's board).
- Oodles of spare parts, multiple buttons, speakers, wires, screws, volume dials (all not pictured). Handy stuff to have if anything goes wrong