[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
dirtybeagles

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio(Worldwide)

Post by dirtybeagles » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 am

[Deleted]
Last edited by dirtybeagles on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gizmo

Post by gizmo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:52 am

Ford873 wrote:
Helder wrote:I just opened up preorders right now, I expect boards tomorrow and will start shipping them Friday or Saturday.

Is this for America only? I am in the uk and it says international is sold out, but it is available in America?
Aye same here. I know the UK deserves it right now but we're not all that bad! :(

DerTyp

Post by DerTyp » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 am

gizmo wrote:
Ford873 wrote:
Helder wrote:I just opened up preorders right now, I expect boards tomorrow and will start shipping them Friday or Saturday.

Is this for America only? I am in the uk and it says international is sold out, but it is available in America?
Aye same here. I know the UK deserves it right now but we're not all that bad! :(

Similar situation here - I am from Germany. So any chance to get it?

hueblo

Post by hueblo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:43 am

Was able to snag an audio one this morning! Also looking forward to a all in one! :D

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 pm

dirtybeagles wrote:
Helder wrote:
Follow the quoted links below, the ground pads are there for convenience on the outputs that go to the headphones and speaker. The PWM0 and PWM1 are whatever pins you configured on your Pi so if you follow Wermy's guide it will be GPIO pin 18 and 13, here is the guide on PWM Audio:
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=480
This is what I sketched really quick, not sure if this would be accurate so if you see problems let me know.
[spoiler="Quick Diagram"]tmp_13688-Screenshot_2016-06-29-11-29-13986804107.png[/spoiler]

Do you think this diagram will cut off the speaker when headphones are plugged in? Are you suggesting leaving the original headphone pcb intact ?

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Rod2D2 wrote:Do you think this diagram will cut off the speaker when headphones are plugged in? Are you suggesting leaving the original headphone pcb intact ?
I am thinking.. it will not cutoff the speaker if headphone are connecting which is not ideal. I am just starting this sketch to start the discussion on how to put it together. I will then build an offical fritzing diagram on how to connect it. Just need to start somewhere.

I will be leaving the headphone jack as is. I will not cut it. I will just de-solder the wires.

thoughts?

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:59 pm

dirtybeagles wrote:
Rod2D2 wrote:Do you think this diagram will cut off the speaker when headphones are plugged in? Are you suggesting leaving the original headphone pcb intact ?
I am thinking.. it will not cutoff the speaker if headphone are connecting which is not ideal. I am just starting this sketch to start the discussion on how to put it together. I will then build an offical fritzing diagram on how to connect it. Just need to start somewhere.

I will be leaving the headphone jack as is. I will not cut it. I will just de-solder the wires.

thoughts?
I would like to use just the headphone jack to save space but whatever works is fine. Great idea starting the discussion. I wonder if running both L & R to the headphone jack and then again to the top right pin would do the cut off. The speaker would then be wired to the bottom right like in the guide by Wermy. Sorry no visuals so I don't know if that makes sense.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Like I mentioned before if you cut off the capacitor but bridge the points where the capacitor was and leave the rest of the board intact it should cut off the speaker once headphones are plugged in but if not then wire it like Wermy did but you will need to cut the board and rewire it. I'm going to make a headphone board for this situation but I don't have it done right now.

I just added a few more boards to international, they went fast! only 4 USA ones left too.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Helder wrote:Like I mentioned before if you cut off the capacitor but bridge the points where the capacitor was and leave the rest of the board intact it should cut off the speaker once headphones are plugged in but if not then wire it like Wermy did but you will need to cut the board and rewire it.
My headphone PCB board will stay intact with the capacitors still attached. I will test it and get back to you.

gizmo

Post by gizmo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Helder wrote:I just added a few more boards to international, they went fast! only 4 USA ones left too.
Urgh.. ahhh maaan! :( I thought you'd said you'd be making enough and the pre-orders would enable that?