[SHIPPED] PRS-TECH Micro SD Cart board with Advanced Filtering

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Ganreizu

Re: [PRE-ORDER 2.0] PRS-TECH Micro SD Cart board with Advanced Filtering

Post by Ganreizu » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 pm

PotaTox wrote:I never got a chance to see how much it costs.
Like $25 each.

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 am

These are in assembly and I should have them in hand by next week. I will turn them around a ship them right back to you guys. thanks again for your patience.

UrbanDROID

Post by UrbanDROID » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:20 am

Thank you for the update! Just got my AIO board from Helder and now just waiting on this to complete my parts pile. Excellent work.

KrxXxiT

Post by KrxXxiT » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:21 am

I have all the parts required to start building mine, just waiting on this board. I know I don't need the board to get started but I would like to ask you about some measurements.
Is this board the same dimensions as the previous model, and is the sd card slot in the same position?
Could you provide the measurements where I should cut the hole and how big the hole should be for the sd card.
The only reason I ask, is that I don't own a dremel so I'm borrowing it from a friend, and would like to get all the case mods and cutting done as soon as possible.
If you could provide the measurements that would be great, otherwise I'll just wait to get mine and borrow the dremel again.

Thanks in advance.

Ganreizu

Post by Ganreizu » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

KrxXxiT wrote:I have all the parts required to start building mine, just waiting on this board. I know I don't need the board to get started but I would like to ask you about some measurements.
Is this board the same dimensions as the previous model, and is the sd card slot in the same position?
Could you provide the measurements where I should cut the hole and how big the hole should be for the sd card.
The only reason I ask, is that I don't own a dremel so I'm borrowing it from a friend, and would like to get all the case mods and cutting done as soon as possible.
If you could provide the measurements that would be great, otherwise I'll just wait to get mine and borrow the dremel again.

Thanks in advance.
Ganreizu wrote:
UrbanDROID wrote:Any pictures of the layout of the board? Is the micro sd card slot on the edge of the card or in the center? top or side?
http://i.imgur.com/F7CSSWW.jpg

KrxXxiT

Post by KrxXxiT » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:59 am

Ganreizu wrote:
KrxXxiT wrote:I have all the parts required to start building mine, just waiting on this board. I know I don't need the board to get started but I would like to ask you about some measurements.

Thanks in advance.
Ganreizu wrote:
UrbanDROID wrote:Any pictures of the layout of the board? Is the micro sd card slot on the edge of the card or in the center? top or side?
http://i.imgur.com/F7CSSWW.jpg
Thanks, yeah I already seen this but I want to know exactly how many mm the hole should be. I don't want to cut it and end up with large gaps when my board arrives.

day

Post by day » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:50 am

Can i change my delivery address or too late? If so, will pm you.

Thanks!

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 am

KrxXxiT wrote:
Ganreizu wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Thanks, yeah I already seen this but I want to know exactly how many mm the hole should be. I don't want to cut it and end up with large gaps when my board arrives.
I think you best bet is just to wait for it to arrive.

KrxXxiT

Post by KrxXxiT » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:55 am

Yeah, I figured.
Well I'll start today with modding the case.
I have a Black DMG-01 so it should look interesting with the colorful snes buttons.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Aironax

Post by Aironax » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:12 am

interested in purchasing one, do you ship to australia?