To those asking, I will likely do another batch of these in the near future, but first will be the BangGood/Generic version with low battery sensing.
For issues with your PCB, please include your E-mail address in your PM. I cannot use your PayPal transaction ID to look up your details.
You can also contact me on Discord
Please remember to install the Power Monitor script, otherwise the Pi will not shut down.
Also add the following line to /boot/config.txt, or the PowerBoost will not stay on while the Pi shuts down.
Code: Select all
The Safe Shutdown Switch allows you switch your GBZ off without shutting down first. The shutdown signal is sent to the Pi when you slide the power switch. Once the Pi has safely shut down, the PowerBoost powers off. The board also allows you to interface your PowerBoost low battery signal with the Raspberry Pi without the need for additional modifications.
- Works with Adafruit PowerBoost 500c/1000c
- Works with software to issue a shutdown command to the Pi
- Keeps system powered until Pi shuts down
- Works with original DMG-01 switch
- Optional DPDT switch included
- Emergency reset header
- PowerBoost Headers (EN/GND/LBO)
- Raspberry Pi Headers (3.3v/Shut-off/Keep-on/Low Battery GPIO)
- Screw hole!
Switches will be supplied.
For those who want the switch assembled, please mention in the additional info.
Power Monitor Script (PowerBoost Edition)