[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:09 am

Boards are arriving this Monday October 31, so I will test a bunch and start to program them. Since the order is quite large I will start shipping them on Wednesday or Thursday. Again if you read the above you know you will get an email when your order is shipped, as for the Fixed AIO 2.0 boards I will offer those once all of the preorders are shipped out so don't ask about it. I will make a new thread for it when I do set that up.

I figured I'd open the topic up now since the arrival is soon and once everything is shipped out this thread will be ignored for the most part. Also if anyone has questions read the first post.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

bassholio

Post by bassholio » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Woohoo, can't wait to try them out.
- Seth
-------------------
RetroHandhelds

Deatsch1

Post by Deatsch1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:38 am

Hey, Helder when can i buy on of the board's and for how much ? ;D

Rjanjaminow

Post by Rjanjaminow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 am

Missed the last order, can't wait for the next set to come out (I hope!) so I can get cracking at this! Your work and dedication to this project is awesome! Thanks @Helder for everything.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:52 am

Deatsch1 wrote:Hey, Helder when can i buy on of the board's and for how much ? ;D
Price of the fixed boards will be $38 when I do put them up and if you read the post at the top of this page you will know when I will have them for sale. :roll:

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

OminousVision

Post by OminousVision » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Will there be another order if these put in? Im late to the party and REALLY want one of these.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm

OminousVision wrote:Will there be another order if these put in? Im late to the party and REALLY want one of these.
I'm almost regretting opening this thread up for posts, the answer to this in in the top post here and the first post of the thread in GIANT Letters.

I bet there will be another post or 2 then the same question from someone else. People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.

.Sausage

Post by .Sausage » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Probably best to lock it, a lot of people have this thread set to notify them of all new replies (such as this post so somewhat hypocritical) to be notified when there's an important update or the fixed boards are ready for sale.

ShadowFax

Re: [For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by ShadowFax » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:46 pm

I can't wait for the board to be available again (even for the fixed board).
Hope I won't miss the next one once its available.
Just in time for me to start another GBZ project.
Great job @Helder! Keep us posted with the info please!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:23 pm

So I have about half of the boards programmed (there are so many!) and will be shipping them tomorrow. The weekend I will program the rest and ship that batch on Monday, so if you don't get an email notification you might be on the 2nd batch of the weekend.