[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Ganreizu

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by Ganreizu » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 pm

a3k4 wrote:I've made a full GBZ circuit diagram using @Helder's All-In-One PCB. Might be useful for some who aren't sure where to start. I find my diagram to be a bit cleaner than some of the other diagrams found throughout the forums. Also posted the Fritzing source if you want to use it for your projects.
USB port connected to the SD card reader? Huh?

larsen2011

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by larsen2011 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Great work with the all-in-one board, helder...
I can only imagine how tricky it is to solder all the small stuff on that limited space...

Looking fwd to see the result :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 am

The all in one without the hub will be available for sale tomorrow also but it's a super small batch of less than 10.

The v1.3 Blue board has the audio problem fixed as do the all in one boards.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

SidSilver

Post by SidSilver » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:34 am

Helder wrote:The all in one without the hub will be available for sale tomorrow also but it's a super small batch of less than 10.

All in One first batch without usb hub ?
Will the second batch (the preorder one) have the usb hub ?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:32 am

SidSilver wrote:
Helder wrote:The all in one without the hub will be available for sale tomorrow also but it's a super small batch of less than 10.

All in One first batch without usb hub ?
Will the second batch (the preorder one) have the usb hub ?
I have 2 all in one boards, 1 has a hub and the other doesn't. The one with hub is what I plan to have for the second batch. The one without hub was a request for people who didn't want the hub which was a small amount so it was a small batch.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

a3k4

Post by a3k4 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:41 am

Ganreizu wrote:
a3k4 wrote:I've made a full GBZ circuit diagram using @Helder's All-In-One PCB. Might be useful for some who aren't sure where to start. I find my diagram to be a bit cleaner than some of the other diagrams found throughout the forums. Also posted the Fritzing source if you want to use it for your projects.

EDIT: I was wrong, please see the updated version on my post.
Last edited by a3k4 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My wiring diagrams and schematics for Helder's boards and graceful shutdowns.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:35 am

a3k4 wrote:
Ganreizu wrote:

From what i can tell, Wermy's cartridge sd card reader needs to be hooked up to USB pins in order to work properly (see the tutorial). The main ones are already taken by Helder's all-in-one, so I'm using one of the USB ports on the all-in-one itself. If I'm incorrect, please let me know! I'm still new to this.
I struggled with this based on kb's diagram. I wasn't familiar with Sd and USB and couldn't make any sense of what his diagram was saying vs what the pi zero pads were as they were completely different.

Wermy's USB hub is connected to the USB pads on the pi (22 and 23 I believe) and I got the KB SD cartridge working using the following, which is how wermy has it.

1 VDD/VCC - PP8
2 DAT2 - PP18
3 CS - PP19
4 DATA_IN - PP15
5 SCLK - PP14
6 DATA_OUT - PP16
7 DAT1 - PP17
8 VSS/GND - PP6

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 am

Price?

a3k4

Post by a3k4 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm

jermzz wrote:
a3k4 wrote:
Ganreizu wrote:

From what i can tell, Wermy's cartridge sd card reader needs to be hooked up to USB pins in order to work properly (see the tutorial). The main ones are already taken by Helder's all-in-one, so I'm using one of the USB ports on the all-in-one itself. If I'm incorrect, please let me know! I'm still new to this.
I struggled with this based on kb's diagram. I wasn't familiar with Sd and USB and couldn't make any sense of what his diagram was saying vs what the pi zero pads were as they were completely different.

Wermy's USB hub is connected to the USB pads on the pi (22 and 23 I believe) and I got the KB SD cartridge working using the following, which is how wermy has it.

1 VDD/VCC - PP8
2 DAT2 - PP18
3 CS - PP19
4 DATA_IN - PP15
5 SCLK - PP14
6 DATA_OUT - PP16
7 DAT1 - PP17
8 VSS/GND - PP6
Thanks! Updated my diagram with your changes @jermzz.
My wiring diagrams and schematics for Helder's boards and graceful shutdowns.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 pm

PotaTox wrote:

Price?
$25 without hub and $35 with.