[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
wermy
Site Admin

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio(Worldwide)

Post by wermy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Just to be clear the way I did it cuts off the speaker when headphones are inserted too. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 pm

So if I want the speaker to cut off when headphones are inserted, should I follow Wermy's guide or the link you posted?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Try the one I posted first as it's the easiest and if it doesn't work out (let us know on this thread) then follow wermy's guide. The end result is what we care about so as long as the speaker cuts out when you insert a headphone jack is all we're after.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Helder wrote:Try the one I posted first as it's the easiest and if it doesn't work out (let us know on this thread) then follow wermy's guide. The end result is what we care about so as long as the speaker cuts out when you insert a headphone jack is all we're after.
Ok sounds good. So with the one you posted I should try to leave the original headphone PCB completely intact? No trimming the board or desoldering the original connections?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:12 pm

You can remove the wires going to the board and even the capacitors on the left of the board but be sure to use a jumper wire where the capacitors were and that should do it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Also waiting for audio version of pcb to be back in stock. Thank you for this amazing work to make our lives easier! :mrgreen:

akjim101

Post by akjim101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:07 pm

I too am waiting for an audio version to be in stock.

joe7dust

Post by joe7dust » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Helder wrote:You can remove the wires going to the board and even the capacitors on the left of the board but be sure to use a jumper wire where the capacitors were and that should do it.
I see you've removed the out of stock notice from the title. Does this mean you have more now? I'd like one shipped to the US if so.

Mad_Duke

Post by Mad_Duke » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:12 pm

joe7dust wrote:
Helder wrote:You can remove the wires going to the board and even the capacitors on the left of the board but be sure to use a jumper wire where the capacitors were and that should do it.
I see you've removed the out of stock notice from the title. Does this mean you have more now? I'd like one shipped to the US if so.
I hope not :P I'll be getting my paycheck in 3 weeks so I'm hoping it will be available then :twisted: :P :mrgreen:

PrinceAri

Post by PrinceAri » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Will you be getting any more of the boards with the audio amp built in made, or was this the only batch?