[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio(Worldwide)

Post by Helder » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:48 pm

As I've mentioned before the standard boards are the same ones used for the audio versions. The locations for the audio are there but I don't have enough amplifiers on hand for more than 15 which already sold.

I expect more Amplifiers this week and when I do I'll post here that more are available.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dboSS

Post by dboSS » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:14 am

Hello, I would like to preorder one. How can I do that?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:39 am

dboSS wrote:Hello, I would like to preorder one. How can I do that?
I don't want to do preorders for this batch sorry. Just keep an eye on the thread by subscribing to it.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

joe7dust

Post by joe7dust » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:09 am

Helder wrote:As I've mentioned before the standard boards are the same ones used for the audio versions. The locations for the audio are there but I don't have enough amplifiers on hand for more than 15 which already sold.

I expect more Amplifiers this week and when I do I'll post here that more are available.
I'll take whatever you have.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 am

joe7dust wrote:
Helder wrote:As I've mentioned before the standard boards are the same ones used for the audio versions. The locations for the audio are there but I don't have enough amplifiers on hand for more than 15 which already sold.

I'll take whatever you have.
Clink the links man. They're available. I just bought of the non audio pcbs. The amplifies are hard to find, but there's other ways to get audio. Just the pcb alone saves tons of work. I sourced the amp locally. But on this forum, just click the links and you'll see see what's available and what's not.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:15 am

Hey guys, here's a dumb question. What would one need the github files for? I'm following wermys tutorial but just using this pcb instead. I get programming the teensey, but what are the github files for? Thanks :)

Quaternion

Post by Quaternion » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 am

The board is open source, so Helder has to make the files available to everyone. Shouldn't concern you unless you want to make your own.

Eager to get my hands on one of these, they're great :D

SPB

Post by SPB » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:21 am

Helder wrote: I don't want to do preorders for this batch sorry. Just keep an eye on the thread by subscribing to it.
Hi, can you already say when the boards including sound will be available? A rough estimate perhaps? ;)
Are there plans to include the teensy or USB-Hub or so?
Then I'd gladly wait for those ;-)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

SPB wrote:
Helder wrote: I don't want to do preorders for this batch sorry. Just keep an eye on the thread by subscribing to it.
Hi, can you already say when the boards including sound will be available? A rough estimate perhaps? ;)
I have one of these all in one boards to test this week before I move onto the one with USB hub so it'll be 3 or more weeks before you see those if everything is good.

Now for the ones with Audio I just received the amplifiers in today but only have 3 of them available with 2 reserved.
For anyone who ordered the plain PCBs today I still haven't shipped them out so if you want the Audio added to them simple send me the difference which is $7.

Use the option "Send Money To Friends And Family" when you do to avoid paypal fees, make sure your real name is in the comments. I'll wait for tomorrow to ship them out in case people didn't see this post today.

I will have more boards in a week if there is demand for the audio boards.

drlbradley

Post by drlbradley » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Helder wrote:
SPB wrote:
I have one of these all in one boards to test this week before I move onto the one with USB hub so it'll be 3 or more weeks before you see those if everything is good.

Now for the ones with Audio I just received the amplifiers in today but only have 3 of them available with 2 reserved.
For anyone who ordered the plain PCBs today I still haven't shipped them out so if you want the Audio added to them simple send me the difference which is $7.

Use the option "Send Money To Friends And Family" when you do to avoid paypal fees, make sure your real name is in the comments. I'll wait for tomorrow to ship them out in case people didn't see this post today.

I will have more boards in a week if there is demand for the audio boards.
done. :)