[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
SidSilver

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by SidSilver » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:23 am

I've bought one of those
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/271989823516
Not received yet, but I think it will do the job pretty well.

They have a HP on/off built in as they have Lin/Lout + Rin/Rout + Gnd
Just wire the HP to Lout and Gnd.

Akina86

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by Akina86 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:26 am

this will be an awesome setup once you get everything nailed down. on my GB0 i used a repro of the DMG-01 so i was missing a bunch of things that everyone would normally have right off the bat. i have another repro shell and ill probably make another once this is done, i think it will make a much easier and cleaner build! can't wait to see the final product!

Enix

Post by Enix » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:01 am

I personally would love to see it. So you have my total support. Hopefully I am not the only one.

foxy

Post by foxy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:01 am

What about adding some pads for an analog joystick?
The Arduino has several ADC, hasn't it?

So I don't mean that the joystick has to be installed on the board (this would probably limit this to one single type of joystick), but just adding 4 pads connecting to the arduino ADCs (x and y axis), ground and 5V supply.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 am

RazorX has built something along those lines so adding his code into the build could be possible and I can see what pins are open for the joystick and add them.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Ok everyone the All in One has been tested and all problems resolved, I'll be ordering them along side the new revision audio boards and will add support for a analog stick (just the pads, the code will have this included).

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

gargoyle67

Post by gargoyle67 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Nice, I'm in for 2x all in one when they go live ;)
Last edited by gargoyle67 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:07 pm

For the all in one, the audio boards just have the audio on them, the arduino aka teensy will do all the controller magic plus got the damn usb hub working too.

FootHouse

Post by FootHouse » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Ok probably in for 3-4 of them, depending on how many people I know that want one.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Once I receive them and populate them I'll announce them up for sale. The Audio boards are still coming too for those who ordered them this past week.