[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
uke

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by uke » Mon May 09, 2016 11:43 am

would you ship to argentina?

Thatbraziliann

Post by Thatbraziliann » Mon May 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Well I didnt want to have to purchase one because I wanted to do it @wermys way... But after 4 hours of work. buttons that werent working troubleshooting everything to the ground and all I had to do was solder two traces together and I ended up burning my board and the traces here I am.. Thank you for making Boards for us. I presume I'm in the second batch. Ill stay up on this thread to see when everything arrives

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm

I can ship anywhere really but I'm not sure if there will be import taxes where you live nor can I guarantee the package arriving. I did ship another item I sell on another forum to Argentina last month and as far as I know it arrived fine.

The Brazilian you will get the 2nd shipment if you ordered in the last 2 days.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Helder

Will you be making a Cartridge PCB with an SD card reader built in? I saw somewhere else someone made or was making something like this.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon May 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Rod2D2 wrote:Helder

Will you be making a Cartridge PCB with an SD card reader built in? I saw somewhere else someone made or was making something like this.
Shouldn't be hard to make since I already have the GB cartridge library , heck I most libraries for the retro console cartridge pcbs plus I have a shit ton of SD card reader slots.

Just point me to the pinout of the SD to the GB cartridge and I'll have something whipped up.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Helder wrote:

Shouldn't be hard to make since I already have the GB cartridge library , heck I most libraries for the retro console cartridge pcbs plus I have a shit ton of SD card reader slots.

Just point me to the pinout of the SD to the GB cartridge and I'll have something whipped up.
I guess I mean something like this :
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 6&start=10

He has a cartridge pcb that has the reader built in. Is that difficult to achieve at low cost and still be compatible with the original dmg-01 cartridge reader? Otherwise I know KirchBent has the cartridge pcb's that would require wiring up the sd card reader. Still easier than wermy's model I'm sure.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue May 10, 2016 7:13 am

It's not hard to do but I will need the SD pinout to the Cart Edge pins to do it.

Oh only 4 Boards left on the 2nd batch. I did save a few for international orders but that isn't included as part of the last 4.

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 am

Helder wrote:

Fingers crossed on this one!

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Tue May 10, 2016 9:51 am

Hoot wrote:
Helder wrote:

The Only issue with making a cart board with a card edge and the reason why I converted to a pin header is that card edge fingers where they make repeated mechanical contact with other pins will need to have the heavy gold plating. This heavy gold plating adds significant cost. The immersion gold like used on the button PCBs which only make contact with a soft carbon pad will wear away with only a couple insertions. I would be willing to make one if i had enough interest. assuming Helder Isn't already planning on it. I won't make one if he wants to.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:35 am

prerunnerseth wrote:
Hoot wrote:
Helder wrote: Shouldn't be hard to make since I already have the GB cartridge library , heck I most libraries for the retro console cartridge pcbs plus I have a shit ton of SD card reader slots.

The Only issue with making a cart board with a card edge and the reason why I converted to a pin header is that card edge fingers where they make repeated mechanical contact with other pins will need to have the heavy gold plating. This heavy gold plating adds significant cost. The immersion gold like used on the button PCBs which only make contact with a soft carbon pad will wear away with only a couple insertions. I would be willing to make one if i had enough interest. assuming Helder Isn't already planning on it. I won't make one if he wants to.
I see, thank you for the info. It may be too expensive to make then. I would be interested if the cost is still reasonable.