[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Are you talking about the AIO board or this audio board?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Manimod

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by Manimod » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello Helder,

Sorry for sounding stupid, its the board which has the pre-programed game controller, headphone jack, audio amp. Not sure if it also dose power supply. Maybe you can recommend one to a simple noob like me?

Thank you for your swift reply ;-)

Edit:
Ok i just googled looked it up to be sure and its the AIO white coloured board.

Thank you!

LarsH.

Post by LarsH. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Will you ever sell more of these boards? i realy need one for my teensy project.
Sorry for my stupid english, im from Germany :roll:

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 pm

I will have some maybe this weekend, I have other things on my plate right now that need to get done before I put some of the newer version boards together and test before I offer them (very limited quantity).

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

andku85

Post by andku85 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:04 pm

I would love to get the all in one but i seem to keep missing the pre orders. So then leading to this board. what micro controller do you recommend with this board. I rather figure out how to add a hub and use usb then the gpios. I will admit i would love to start this project now but picking out this board seems to be a tough choice so many options. well i am watching the AIO thread and nothing new saying have some in stock. so i am hoping. maybe release a board version of the AIO and a guide how to program the Atmega32U4 MCU with and without the analog. just an idea. i really don't have any issues solder so i always like projects like this.

hope to hear some good news.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm

I have an AIO thread and this thread is for the Audio boards for use an external MCU like the Teensy or Atmega32u4 based board or for the cheap method of free using the GPIO pins. I also have guides on how to program the Atmega32u4 for analog stick and no analog stick but that is for my board but can be easily adapted to those other boards.

So what was it you wanted to say in the message? I'm a little lost since all your asking is for my other board and the info is also on the forum for programming the Atmega32u4.

andku85

Post by andku85 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Helder wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm
I have an AIO thread and this thread is for the Audio boards for use an external MCU like the Teensy or Atmega32u4 based board or for the cheap method of free using the GPIO pins. I also have guides on how to program the Atmega32u4 for analog stick and no analog stick but that is for my board but can be easily adapted to those other boards.

So what was it you wanted to say in the message? I'm a little lost since all your asking is for my other board and the info is also on the forum for programming the Atmega32u4.
sorry I do apologize. I guess i was asking when this board or AIO will be available. what ever comes first since programming the Teensy or Atmega32u4 shouldn't be an issue (is the guide on the AIO forum? if so i will check it out). just want to get a jump on the project.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 pm

I have a new version of this board but not really selling it publicly but I can sell you one but be aware this is a plain pcb that has the PWM circuit and amp with headphone socket built in. Basically you can follow Wermy's original guides and skip the audio sections and board cutting.

andku85

Post by andku85 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am

Helder wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 pm
I have a new version of this board but not really selling it publicly but I can sell you one but be aware this is a plain pcb that has the PWM circuit and amp with headphone socket built in. Basically you can follow Wermy's original guides and skip the audio sections and board cutting.
Thank you and that would be perfect. You can private message me and let me know how to pay for it. Can you also recommend a site for me to buy the components. I have a few but always curious where others by from as well.

Thank you again.

Casper

Post by Casper » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:52 am

Hello, I was wondering when it would be possible to buy a PCB or when will the Pre-Orders will open. I'm really looking forward to build a GBZ myself and therefore I'm very impatient :D