WINNER ANNOUNCED! [POLL] - Signed mintyPi Giveaway

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.

What colour mintyPi would you like to win?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:27 am

1) Peppermint
94
29%
2) Wintergreen
122
38%
3) Spearmint
104
33%
 
Total votes: 320

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Chrisagu28 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm
Lphillimore wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am
Great to see 29 votes already, guys. Hopefully that's at least a dollar a vote! 👍🏼

Have started the first build over in the mintyPi forums guys but ill have all three options done by the time the poll ends 😎
Curious what you are going to do with the other two that don't get picked in the give away?
I'll be keeping one for myself and the other will probably cover Christmas for my brother. I actually have 5 PCB and screen kits from Helder so plan more builds in the future. I'll likely sell a couple at some point, too. If I do I'll be sure to list them here first :D

User avatar
Holydohnut
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Holydohnut » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Do I get entered? I donated about a week ago! :-)

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Holydohnut wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Do I get entered? I donated about a week ago! :-)
I can only go off of the list that Wermy provides me. My suspicion is that if you donated a week ago (nice one!) this is prior to both this Poll post and my original post on the idea so you may not be on it.

Might be best to play it safe and donate another $1 ;)

Good luck!

:D

User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1346
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 619 times
Been thanked: 1320 times
Contact:

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by wermy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Lphillimore wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Holydohnut wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Do I get entered? I donated about a week ago! :-)
I can only go off of the list that Wermy provides me. My suspicion is that if you donated a week ago (nice one!) this is prior to both this Poll post and my original post on the idea so you may not be on it.

Might be best to play it safe and donate another $1 ;)

Good luck!

:D
That's all up to Lphillimore as it's his thing. :) If he's ok with it then PM me your email address and I'll look it up for you. Thanks, by the way!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:21 am

wermy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:11 pm
Lphillimore wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Holydohnut wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Do I get entered? I donated about a week ago! :-)
I can only go off of the list that Wermy provides me. My suspicion is that if you donated a week ago (nice one!) this is prior to both this Poll post and my original post on the idea so you may not be on it.

Might be best to play it safe and donate another $1 ;)

Good luck!

:D
That's all up to Lphillimore as it's his thing. :) If he's ok with it then PM me your email address and I'll look it up for you. Thanks, by the way!
No objections here 😎

User avatar
Holydohnut
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Holydohnut » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am

Done! Thanks guys! I'm loving the wintergreen which you can't get over here in the UK!

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:31 am

Holydohnut wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am
Done! Thanks guys! I'm loving the wintergreen which you can't get over here in the UK!
Probably because all the flavours are artificial 😂

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Spearmint taking an early lead :mrgreen:

Will build that one next.

User avatar
Lphillimore
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by Lphillimore » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Keep those votes and donations coming in guys 👍🏼😎

jermzz
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:40 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: [POLL] - mintyPi Giveaway

Post by jermzz » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 pm

I'm in. Not sure it's legal though. Lol. Arent raffles only legal when they're for registered non profits? Either way, I don't care. I did something similar. Just don't want anyone to get in trouble since it's a public forum and all. :) Very nice thing to do for the guy who's done so much for us.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest