[SOLD] 2 functional MintyPis one low price (read)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Echsman

[SOLD] 2 functional MintyPis one low price (read)

Post by Echsman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello.

I am putting up the two MintyPi units I have built (Choco and Honey) for sale together at the low price of $250.00 shipped.

They are both functioning, as you can see from photos, but both need a little more work to be complete. On Choco, I burned off the Function Button solder pad, so it is not hooked up, and I cannot get the sound card to work (I am not sure if it is my soldering or a bad card. I have another sound card to try out.). Honey is complete, but the A/B/X/Y buttons are not as responsive as they should be, so they need a little fine tuning. All of these little issues should be easily fixable by someone with a bit more experience for me. They also both have 32gb SD cards preloaded.

I would finish them up myself, but realized after I got Choco nearly finished that a MintyPi, while a great device, is impractical if you have big hands and a hard time reading small print (I already had the parts for Honey, so I assembled it for the experience). So I am going to use the money earned from this to make a Gameboy Zero (or more accurately a Kite SAIO Gameboy). So my loss is your gain.

As you can see from the first picture I am not just selling the two handhelds, but all the extra parts I have to help to perfect them. All will be packed securely and safely upon time to ship. Because the batteries are already in they will be shipped via ground, and with tracking (and signature confirmation, if you want).

I thank you for your time...

Last edited by Echsman on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dryja123

Re: [FOR SALE] 2 functional MintyPis one low price (read)

Post by dryja123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Good luck with the sale. Do you have any pictures or the inside, preferably the Pi soldering work? That may help your sale move quicker.